Monday, January 3, 2011

Supernatural Sensual Femdom

I suppose I should explain this a little more thoroughly.

Another thing I should note is, generally, speaking, I'm my own primary audience. I write the stories I want to see, and the main reason I even write so much is that my particular niche interest is very, very niche. My fantasies are not things one often finds, even in the internet.

You can find femdom aplenty and supernatural erotica aplenty. Supernatural femdom, though? That's significantly more rare. More often than not, the supernatural element is a man predating on a human woman. Even when supernatural women are involved, and even when they dominate men, more often then not, they are themselves under the control of a male master, or the man, despite being only human, somehow ends up playing master to the supernatural woman.

Sensual femdom, where a woman uses pleasure, seduction, and wits, rather than force or pain to bring a man under her heel, can be found easily enough if you know where to look. Things like orgasm denial, prolonged sexual teasing, mind games, etc, are much more preferable to me than most other facets of the fetish community. However, many femdom stories can focus on physical pain discipline, humiliation, sissification, human toilet, painful torture, even death and dismemberment; these are things I really don't care for, and if included, can often ruin even an otherwise enjoyable sensual domination story. I've nothing against such fetishes, but they aren't for me.

Finally, my sort of fantasy tends to be of the more fantastic type, where the characters actually use their powers to perform acts of sex. This may include a woman stroking a man off with telekinesis, or using magic to bind him to a chair and then summon a swarm of pixies to tickle his cock with feathers. Many of the women in my stories deny men orgasm simply by turning off their ability to by some means, allowing the women to ride him to as many orgasms as they like while the man must suffer the desperate need for release, which can only occur if the woman has mercy on him and wills it so. However, this can even be as simple as having a sex scene between superheroes where they use their powers to stimulate each other, i.e.: an hero with electrical powers using electricity to stimulate his lover while they have sex. These kinds of stories are hard to find already, and the very few I have found almost always tend to be male dominant.

I should note that I do not usually include hypnosis stories in these equations. More often than not, hypnosis based stories focus so heavily on the hypnotizing process than any actual sex and as such tend to be so slow paced, that they often get dull to me. Besides, for whatever reason, the idea of a woman just being able to think and cause a man to shudder in orgasm is much more exciting to me than a woman having to go through the process of talking a man into a trance and then talking him through the process of submission and then talking him through to an orgasm. Hypnosis stories I do like tend to be the ones where the hypnotism has already happened, and the woman is just having fun using the triggers she placed to have her way with a man.

Ergo, finding exclusively sensual femdom with supernatural elements of the sort I like is damn near impossible. Hence, I find, I gotta write 'em myself. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment