Sunday, June 20, 2021

A Date With A Sex Mage!

 Well, I finally got around to making a Visual Novel!

This is a short little VN made largely to learn the basics of the Visual Novel Maker system. It should be a quick read with only a handful of choices, but for those who like my Little Scene type stories, this will probably hit the spot!

You can download it at a Pick Your Price rate for Windows or Mac on my itch.io page:

https://salamando.itch.io/a-date-with-a-sex-mage

Bare in mind, I'm once again using default Maker program assets, but hey, at least there's music this time! Let me know what you think. I'm still on the fence about doing a full VN project someday, but this was fun to experiment with in the meantime!

10 comments:

  1. Could you remake the sex mage shenanigans on a visual novel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thought did occur to me, although A2TailedFox has been working on a version of his own off and on for a little while.

      I could do it, but I would have to scrounge for better resources; unfortunately, I couldn't sell it if I used the KK or HS poser studios for things, so that means either drawing everything myself (which would take me fucking forever), or scrounging around until I was lucky enough to find just the right assets.

      If I am able to make it work out, though, I could even go for some expanded options, but we'll see.

      Delete
  2. Had it been anyone else I would have been somewhat disappointed. But your writing is so strong and sexy it carried the whole thing! Very short and sweet! A very solid 8/10!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what to expect. Can you give a recommended value to purchase this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Download and play it for free.

      If you like it, go back and pay the minimum recommended price ($2).

      If you REALLY like it, pay more.

      Delete
  4. The game doesn't work on my PC. I get an error message saying "This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher". I'm using Windows 10 32 bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe the build defaults to Windows 64-bit, which 32-bit systems can't use. I have built a 32-bit package that hopefully should work. Give it a shot and let me know if it works.

      Delete
    2. That one works. Thank you! Great game ;)

      Delete
    3. Whew, I did something right! :V

      Thanks! Glad you like it! :)

      Delete