Sunday, July 23, 2017

Sucking Her

Note: Gay/Trans themes

ONE
I had been sitting by myself in the town library, attempting to read some comics in peace and forget about my blue balls, when another man pulled out a chair and sat on the other end of my small table. I blinked and looked up. He was tall, lean, and had short blond hair and intense blue eyes. I had never seen him before.

“Hey, Mark,” he said. There was a soft, but compelling quality to his voice. It was hard to describe. Crazily, my cock, which I had finally managed to get under control after focusing on superheroes punching each other, started to swell a bit. I could only assume it was a glimmer of some accidental command of arousal from one of the women in the shop, and not because I found something attractive about this young man I had never met. I wasn’t gay, after all. Still, he was a bit on the very handsome side, I had to admit.

“Um… hi…?” I said. I really hadn’t wanted to be bothered today. I’d spent fifty hours a week for the past month working my dead-end retail job, where I kept getting zapped with little cock tease spells by female customers and co-workers, then having to do chores at home for my mom (who still wasn’t allowing me to jerk off to relieve the tension, saying it would “motivate me to move back out sooner”). I had hoped that coming to a place where people normally kept themselves under control for a little bit of peace and quiet in town, I could manage to go most of a day without getting pestered by any one and just center myself.

No such luck. The man sat there, an amused smile on his face. I waited for him to continue, but he seemed to expect me to say more. “Um… sorry, I was reading…”

“Ha!” the man chuckled quietly. “Oh, yeah. I almost forgot.” He motioned over himself as if that was supposed to clue me into something. He leaned forward. “I know it doesn’t look like it, but it’s me, Mark. I’m Wendy.”


I blinked. I looked him over and blinked again. Wendy had been a childhood friend, a cute tomboy I’d hung out with from elementary school through High School until she’d moved to another town. The girl I remembered had been of petite build, long dark hair, and had not got particularly curvy after puberty. If she’d cut her hair short and dressed like a guy, she might have been able to convince people she was a boy. For that exact reason, her mother had never let her cut her hair.

This man before me, despite his lean build, was certainly much more manly in appearance than any look Wendy could have pulled off. Not to mention he was at least two feet taller. I was a short guy myself, and Wendy still hadn’t been taller than my shoulder.

The man chuckled again. “Yeah, I got myself changed quite a bit. Also, I go by Wendell now.” He leaned forward again. “But if you need some proof…” He winked at me and said, “Remember the last time we hung out your tree house? Whole thing was falling apart, but it was the only place we could get any privacy to do stuff. We nearly broke our necks when the floorboards broke out from under us.”

I looked at him first in surprise and opened my mouth to say something. Then, I thought better of it, and glanced around the library. That was an incident Wendy and I had never told anyone about, mostly out of embarrassment, and knowing that despite being eighteen, my parents would have whipped our asses  if they'd caught us trying to get it on in their back yard. In a Sex Mage World, however, that didn’t really matter. All women with the magic could easily see a man’s sexual memories and fantasies. This was no doubt some kind of prank. Some woman here had dug into my memories and was setting her man up to screw with me.

Wendell giggled. Not chuckled, giggled, bring his hand up to partially cover his mouth, his eyes squinting halfway. That gave me pause. Despite the changed voice, that was exactly the hee-hee-hee pattern and physical mannerisms of Wendy when she would giggle. “I’m not trying to screw with you Mark,” he said softly.

“Prove with something that doesn’t have to do with sex,” I said, scowling.

“Okay, sure.” He sat there for a moment and thought, then snapped his fingers. “Okay! Your uncle once gave you with a switch blade when you were ten, for self-defense when you told him you were being bullied at school. You knew your mom and dad would freak out, so you hid it and never carried it around. You showed it me once, though. You kept it hidden in your comic book box.”

Okay, that was more convincing. It had been so long since I’d even thought about that knife, I’d actually forgotten about it myself. Shoot, it was probably still in my longbox in the basement.

“Okay, um, say I pretend to believe you,” I said. “What do you want?”

Wendell gave me a hurt look. “Mark! Come on, it really is me!”

“Okay,” I said. “Well, Wendell, it’s been seven years since we last talked. Suddenly, you appear out of no where, looking like a dude. What am I supposed to think?”

Wendell frowned. “You weren’t this stand-offish in High School.”

“I was a loser in High School,” I said. Internally I winced at my own words. High School hadn’t been the hell some people make it out to be, but it hadn’t exactly been a fun experience, and losing my only real friend afterwards didn't help.

“Hey, come on, you were just shy,” he said. “I was the freak.”

She really hadn’t been that weird. Just a tomboy. Preferred hanging out with guys, preferred video games to dolls. Cussed like a sailor.

“And yet, you were the only guy who really noticed me,” he said.

My eyes widened. Had he just read my mind?

He grinned. “Yes.”

I cleared my throat nervously. Can you read me now? I’m thinking about—

“Marilyn Monroe and Judy Garland giving you a double blowjob,” he said, cutting me off before I could translate my thought into words. He chuckled again. “I didn’t know you were into the classics!”

I narrowed my eyes and thought about when I was a kid building a LEGO fort for my GI Joes and He-Mans. Wendell frowned in thought and narrowed his eyes back as he looked into mine. “Um… something about… action figures?”

Huh. Sex Magic’s telepathy focused mostly on sexual or pseudo-sexual thoughts, but it allowed for some leeway, depending on how intimate the woman had been with a man. We’d never had sex before, but there was that time in the tree house, and a few other experimental touches. This had been well before Sex Magic had ever arrived, but it seemed such intimate connections were all it took to allow some wiggle room.

I let out a thoughtful sigh. “Wow. Well… hi.”

Wendell smiled again and leaned back in his chair. “Hello, yourself.”

“So, uh, you transitioned or something?” I said.

He nodded. “It’s amazing what Sex Magic can do. I had to undergo this whole procedure, but it’s better than any kind of surgery. I’m like literally a dude now. Got a cock and everything.”

My brow furrowed. “Wait, wouldn’t you lose your powers, then?”

He chuckled again. He chuckled a lot I noticed. “Nah, that’s the best part. Since I used to be a girl, I keep all my powers.” To demonstrate, he winked, and I felt a sultry kiss on my balls. My cock lurched and I jumped in my seat.

“Hey!” I said, a little louder than intended. I looked around and noticed a few of the libraries patrons glance over to me. Whether it was from my shout or my cock alerting all the women I couldn’t be sure. “Not here,” I said, turning back. “The library’s a no-tease zone!”

Wendell looked a bit embarrassed. “Sorry,” he said. “You, uh, you wanna go somewhere? I’d like to catch up some more.”

I hesitated, looking down at my comics. “I, uh, this is sort of my day off…”

“Great! We can hang out, then. I’ll treat you to lunch.”

I looked to the side, feeling kind of awkward. “I mean… it’s my day off from… from, like, town?” I wasn’t sure how to phrase it. I felt kind of dumb, telling a childhood friend I’d rather sit in the library and read comics than reunite with her. Him. Whatever.

Except, this was a female friend I hadn’t spoken to in seven years. And five years ago, Sex Magic had changed the world forever. It had changed the women in town in ways I’d never have expected years ago. And by extension, it had changed how the men related to them. I remember guys who in High School had been tough studs who de-virginized most of the girls in school. The older men in town who ran businesses with a no-nonsense attitude. The cops who could be friendly if you didn’t screw with them, but several of whom were just waiting for an excuse to get rough with somebody.

Then Sex Magic came. And over the years, those tough guys from school were now simpering yes-boys to the cheerleaders who led them around on invisible leashes. All those male business owners were now demoted to janitors and copy boys at their own companies. The cops had all been replaced my women, who casually used magic punishments on any man who looked at them funny. Women were fast and loose with their spells in this town, and the men had little choice but to go along with it, lest they find themselves in perpetual blue ball hell.

Myself included. I never would have believed my own mother would be such a ruthless enforcer of chastity, but she would rather I never cum again than have to ever sense me touch myself in her own house. As if the fact that I had to live with her at twenty-five was just me being lazy. Well, I couldn’t afford my own place on a grunt’s wages, no girl in town was interested in taking me in, and no guys in town were free enough to club together to be roommates.

Not that my situation invoked enough pity to discourage random girls from throwing spells at me on whim. Just sensing how frustrated I was seemed to encourage them further. Girls who five years ago, would have slapped a guy for trying to cop a feel or get an upskirt peek.

“Sounds rough,” said Wendell, reading my mind again. I suppose my thoughts weren’t about sex specifically, but relating to Sex Magic made them clear enough. “Hey, I can shield you. We can go around town, and I’ll keep you from getting zapped.”

I chewed my lip and glanced him over. A dude with Sex Magic. Maybe he wouldn’t be the worst person to hang out with. Maybe he’d have exactly the sort of sympathy the women lacked. But he wasn’t really a dude, was he? He was a girl in a dude’s body. And there was no trusting girls.

Wendell gave me a wicked grin. “Well, if that’s how you want it,” he said and leaned forward. In an evil-sounding whisper, he said, “You’re going to come with me right now, or I’m going to magically crush your balls for a month.”

I swallowed nervously. “You… you wouldn’t…”

He sat back, still grinning. “Try me,” he said.

I mulled it over in my head. What finally convinced me was the realization that my cock was getting hard at the thought, which in turn was alerting the women in the library to my predicament. I hadn’t cum in over a month, and I was so worked up from random magical teases that even the thought of a spell being sent my way triggered my arousal, despite myself.

“Okay,” I said, getting up. I didn’t even try to hide my erection. There wasn’t a point, I still felt self-conscious at the stares from everyone.

Wendell’s grin continued. “Wow. You got big, man.”

For some reason, that made me blush crimson.


TWO
Wendell took me to lunch at a deli. I’d walked to the library, suffering the quick phantom licks and feather swipes and butt punches in the five blocks over. Wendell, however, had driven to the library in a silver sedan, and so he gave me a ride. Miraculously, I managed to travel two whole miles without feeling a single glimmer of teasing magic. My cock even went soft. It was an almost new experience for me.

“Man, guys have it kind of rough here, huh?” he said, glancing around. Other guys trying to go about their day would occasionally jump or shiver or gasp and stumble as random girls anonymously teased their cocks. A few men were even forced naked, one in particular was on his hands and knees, following a business woman who kept zapping his cock whenever he fell behind.

It was worth noting that no men were driving the cars. I don’t think that was allowed anymore. I looked over to the car next to mine, a yellow hatchback, and noticed two men in the back seat. They were squirming and gasping, heads thrown back, hips bucking. Their arms appeared to be held down with invisible force, keeping them in the seats. The woman in the driver’s seat was smiling contently.

“They say its keep everyone empowered,” I said. “As guys, it’s our duty to help women stay charged up. So we all get teased throughout the day, we only get to cum when a woman lets us, which, for some of us, is almost never. It’s not as bad as some towns, though, where they just have guys magically bolted to the walls, cock teased 24/7.”

Wendell laughed. “They don’t really do that anywhere,” he said. “Not in this part of the country, anyway.”

“What about you?” I said, warily. “What’s it like in your town?”

“Well, we’re not teasing guys all the time, but yeah, they don’t get to cum much,” he admitted. “Personally, I let guys cum whenever they want. They just have to earn it.”

“Earn it how?”

He smiled. “Pleasure for pleasure. You can’t just give a guy relief for nothing, that’s not how the world works. But you don’t have to make him jump through a thousand hoops to earn it.”

“So, like…”

“You make me cum, I make you cum.”

“Oh.” I glanced him over again and frowned, feeling uncomfortable. My cock had been about to go hard again, but quickly wilted at the thought of him bumming me.

“You never know, you might like it!” he said with a laugh.

We pulled into the Deli. As we went in, a few women gave us surprise glances. No doubt they noticed our cocks weren’t trying to bust out of our shorts, and decided that just wouldn’t do, only to realize their tease spells weren’t working. One woman, one of my neighbors in fact, squinted her eyes and seemed to concentrate on Wendell real hard, only for Wendell to smirk and wink at her. She jumped in her seat and blushed crimson, then quickly excused herself to the bathroom. I opted not ask what that was about.

The deli was staffed by two guys making the sandwiches and a cute girl at the register. She looked too young to have the magic, but that didn’t stop her from making flirty comments at Wendell, who took them in stride. He ordered and paid for me, then guided me to a corner booth. People kept glancing at us, but no one tried anything. My neighbor came out of the bathroom, saw Wendell again, and went red as a tomato, before gathering her things and quickly leaving.

We ate in silence for a bit. I suppose under normal circumstances, I’d be asking Wendell… Wendy… what she’d been up to all these years. But I was hesitant. Five years of Sex Magic taught me it was best not to speak unless spoken to when it came to women. Even if they were dudes.

Wendell finished his sandwich first, practically wolfing it down while I took smaller bites, taking time to chew and savor each bit. Also, to have an excuse to not say anything.

“So,” he said, after the silence went on too long. “What have you been up to all these years?”

I shrugged. “After High School, I went to college. Then Sex Magic appeared and fucked everybody in the ass.” I paused and scowled as that turn of phrase suddenly had a different context in from of my transgender companion. “You know what I mean.”

Wendell giggled. “Yeah.”

“Well, anyway, I got one year in before it all went to hell. I was going to try becoming an accountant. But guys can’t be trusted with money anymore. So, now I work in the clothing store at the edge of town, the Martel’s. My checks go straight to my mom.”

“How’s that working out?”

I scowled. “You can read my mind. What do you think?”

Wendell shrugged and I swear I could feel his magic softly touch my mind, like gossamer across my brain. “Yeesh. That’s rough, man. She never lets you cum?”

“I can’t even touch myself,” I muttered. “I only get off when some woman thinks it would be funny to make me mess my shorts.” I shrugged helplessly. “Like, she thinks if I just have the world’s biggest blue balls, that’s somehow going to force me to step up my pickup game and seduce a girl into being my mistress, and then she can take me in.” I dropped my remaining half of a sandwich onto the wrapper with a huff, scattering the crumbs. “As if I can even meet a girl in this fucked up town who will want to do anything to me but zap my cock with a spell, then laugh as she walks away.”

Wendell looked at me thoughtfully. He opened his mouth to say something, hesitated, then closed it again. I cocked an eyebrow at him. “What? You know someone?”

“I might,” he said. “I don’t know if you’ll be into it, though.”

“Anything’s better than getting blue balled by your own mother,” he said.

“You want to live with me for a while?” he said.

I blinked in surprise. “Um… I… I don’t know, I…”

“I’m by myself back home. Technically. And I work. And… well, I was never the best housekeeper. Tell you what, you want to quit your job, move out of your mom’s house, I’ll hire you as my live-in housekeeper. You won’t have to pay rent as long as you clean the place up and cook for me. You know how to cook, right?”

My jaw dropped a little. “Uh… seriously?”

“Yep! Least I can do for an old friend.” He held up his hands. “And, hey, you can even get a part time job or something, and I won’t steal your checks.”

“How generous,” I said, thinking that that shouldn’t even have to be part of the negotiations. But then, the real question had to be asked. “So, you won’t blue ball me, will you? I’ll get to cum and jerk off? You won’t tease me?”

Wendell’s sly smile returned. “Well…”

 I almost smacked the table in frustration, but caught myself. I didn’t want to make a scene. “Come on, man. You’re my friend, you can sense how bad it is! You were never a cock tease back then! If the magic’s just turned you into a psycho like all the rest, you—”

“Okay, jeez, cool it!” he said. “I won’t tease you, okay? I’m not really into that. But, while my town isn’t as harsh as this one, we do expect our guys to provide energy for us. You’re not going to be allowed to pop off whenever you want.”

“But I will get to, at least? And not as some prank?”

“Sure. I already told you how I do it.”

I felt a pang of dread. “I… I’m not gay.”

“I don’t care. I will make you cum, but only if you make me cum. I’m not giving you freebies. I have a reputation to maintain.”

“Reputation?”

“You’ll see what I mean.”

“Well… I mean… can you turn back into a woman for it? I mean, I could go down on you if—”

“Dude, I’m not an Archmage. I can’t just flip back and forth whenever I want. I had to undergo a whole ritual that took a two-day orgy to complete. Cost me half my savings, too. And even if I could just flip back easily? I like being a dude. I like sex as a dude.”

“Okay, okay, jeez. Let me… let me think about it, okay? This is kind of a lot.”

He smiled sympathetically, then reached out and put his hand over mine. It was incredibly awkward, and I could almost feel the raising of eyebrows from the women still keeping an eye on us. Oh, Jesus, I was going to be hearing “fag” jokes and threatened to be forced to give blowjobs for at least the next month, wasn’t I? Wendell had no idea that he’d just made my situation worse and made it that much harder to say no to him. Or, maybe he did know, and it was part of his plan. Her plan. You just couldn’t tell with women.

“I know, I kind of put you on the spot. Tell you what. I’m still in town till tomorrow morning. Call me before noon with your answer, and if you say yes, I’ll start making arrangements.”

“Okay,” I said. I finished my sandwich, and Wendell dropped me back off at the library, his phone number in my pocket.

It wasn’t a difficult decision. My mom read my mind as soon as I got home, as usual, to see if I’d gotten into any hi-jinx that might lead to me moving out, or to prepare herself in case I got into trouble with someone. When she saw Wendell’s proposal, before I’d even reached the door, she planted herself in the foyer, arms crossed, a stern frown on her face. As soon as I opened the door, she said, “You’re doing it.”

I’d have been confused if I wasn’t already well used to her mentally invasive habits. “I’m still thinking about it,” I said, more out of spite than actually meaning it. I still had no desire to have sex with Wendell, but the idea of escaping this town got more appealing with every phantom kiss and lick and flick and zap I suffered on the walk over. Already, two women I’d passed had made blowjob motions at me with a wink, and made me feel the sensations of a warm, firm organ pressing against my lips. Only for a bare second, but enough to make me flinch back and spit to try and get the sensation away. They’d each just laughed and smacked my ass as they passed me.

As my mom’s face turned from stern to that wide-eyed crazy before she was about to unload a lecture on me, I put my hands up in surrender. “I’m kidding! Jesus, ma, I’ll do it!”

“You had fucking better!” she said. She took a breath and calmed herself done. “You know I love you, kid, but if I have to go one more night sensing your boner, I am going to strangle myself.”

“Auto-erotic asphyxiation is dangerous,” I said.

She smirked humorlessly. “Not with Sex Magic it isn’t.”

I shivered at the thought. “I’ll take your word for it.”

I called Wendell a few minutes later.


THREE
Unfortunately, it took a week to get everything arranged, during which time the cock teasing got crazier than ever. I did manage to transfer to a part time position at the Martel’s in Wendell’s town, but my boss demanded I pay her back for pulling some strings. I got to be her office seat for the week, with her magic playing incessantly with my cock to “help keep the staff extra energized!”

My mom didn’t relent on her no-touching rule, even though some of the neighbors (I assumed it was them), made sure I spent every night writhing in my bed as phantom mouths and hands worked my cock until I was in tears and begging uselessly for relief. On my last night, I was even assaulted with the feeling of what I could only assume was a phantom cock thrusting into my ass. I was spared the pain of a real cock forcing itself into my rectum, but the sensation triggered painfully sharp bolts of pleasure in my prostate, making it feel like the cum was boiling in my balls.

You’d think my Mom would have attempted to block all these signals to spare me, and herself, from the experience, but I secretly suspected that for all her complaints, she actually liked the fact that she could soak in my frustration energy. I didn’t dare call her out on it, though.

When Wendell came to pick me up, I practically flung myself at him. He hugged me with a laugh. We loaded his car with my stuff, got some money from my mom, and headed out of town. When we left the town limits, I let out an audible sigh of relief. Wendell laughed at that, though it almost sounded like Wendy’s old giggle. I wondered if maybe he’d had to train himself to change the girly giggle into the more masculine chuckle he had adopted.

Then came the moment of truth. Wendell glanced down at my cock, which was soft for the first time that morning. I could feel his gaze on me. “So. It doesn’t look like anyone let you get off as a farewell present.”

I swallowed nervously again. I had done my best not to think about this part. “I, um, I don’t think I’m ready.”

“Okay, well, offers open,” he said.

“I think I’ll take my chances finding a girl in your town,” I said.

He smirked. “Okay. Good luck with that.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“You’ll see,” he said with another chuckle. “You’ll see.”

He sure chuckled a lot. I wasn’t sure I liked it.

“You’re not going to tell everyone I’m off limits, are you?” I said. “Come on, what kind of old friend is a cock-blocker?”

“Women don’t tend to mess with each other’s men in my town too much,” he said. “At least, not nearly as much as back there. As of now, you’re my man, so no one’s going to be hopping on your dick right at the gate.”

“Even though you’re a guy?” I said.

“Doesn’t matter what I look like. I’m still a Sex Mage.”

We were silent for a few minutes, before I pressed further. “Alright, tell me straight. You’re just messing with me, right? Right? You’re not really going to fuck my ass, are you?”

“It doesn’t have to be your ass, Mark. But I am completely serious about my deal. I will let you cum whenever you want, if I’m not otherwise busy. But you must make me cum, too.”

“That… that isn’t fair!” I said. “You know what it’s like for guys! I get teased and abused and denied, and there’s nothing I can do about it, and you girls can have sex and cum whenever you want! You’re already making it so hard for us, and then you say we have to put up with even more crap just so you’ll consider letting us pop—”

“I’m not lying, Mark, I really will let you cum if you make me cum first. And I’ll do it right away, I won’t pull any of that “I didn’t say when” bullshit. I know its rough for you, but you have to understand there’s pressures for us girls, too.” He paused, looked at himself, then grinned. “Well, you know what I mean.”

“Pressures? What pressures? You’re a Sex Mage, even if you look like a dude, you can do whatever you want!”

“Societal pressures,” he said, matter-of-factly. “We all have to abide by the social contract if you’re going to be part of a society. And when half the people in a town can read the minds of the other half, its pretty much impossible to hide rule-breakers.”

I crossed my arms and pouted like a kid, staring out the window at the passing countryside. “You’re just getting off to this. You know I’m not gay. You know I don’t want your dick inside me.”

Wendell sighed. “Okay, well, how about we compromise? This time, just this once, I’ll let you get by with a handjob.”

I turned to him, frustration on my face. “Do you not get my problem here?”

Wendell shook his head in exasperation, as though I were a particularly dense child. “Listen, I can’t just give you freebies, because I have to show people I’m in charge. It’s part of my appeal to other women, and it tells other guys I’m not just a charity case. If I just let you jerk off willy-nilly, word will get around, other guys are going to pester me for pity cums every day, and the women are going to get ticked off that I’m hogging attention and upsetting the balance. I’m already pushing it being a transman, but I’ve managed to make it work because I fill a niche the women in town need.”

“Yeah, but—” I paused. “Fill a niche?”

He chuckled again. That was getting really annoying. “You’ll see what I mean later.” He glanced me over. “So, come on. We can do it here, if you like. We have an hour before we get home.”

I swallowed nervously. My balls were still aching badly, so bad I had to sit with my legs spread as wide as I could manage. I had to cum like nobody’s business, and even after five years of frequent denial, I was only barely used to it being this bad. The truth is, my cock was half-hard just at the thought of a possibility to cum, regardless of the circumstances.

“I know you think I’m being mean, but you know, if I was like the women back there, I’d be making you do it with the magic. Or I’d be forcing you so hard you’d want to die. So come on. You need it really badly, and all you have to do is stroke my cock a little. Then I’ll let you cum. I’ll even do it with my magic, so it feels like a girl.” He smiled. “Hey, if you really want, I can put you to sleep and make you dream of an orgy. Doesn’t that sound fun?”

Wendell pulled over to the side of the road. Most of the surrounding country was farmland, but this little section had patch of tree cover to give us some shade, and perhaps the barest illusion of some privacy. He leaned his chair back and slid his shorts down, revealing his cock. I’d been imagining he’d given himself some kind of monstrous horse-cock, but was about the same size as mine. Seven inches long, an inch and a half thick. He let it erect naturally, and every inch it grew, the more nervous and uncomfortable I got. I didn’t want to touch it, even though Wendell was probably the most attractive man I’d seen, and even knowing that despite his outside appearance, this was the girl I’d been friends with in my formative years. I’d jerked off to thoughts of her dozens of times before and after she’d moved away.

“Aw, that’s sweet of you,” he said, unable to stop himself from giggling in that girly way she used to.

“Shut up,” I said. I closed my eyes and reached over, grasping him. It felt like grabbing my own cock, though from an odd angle. The texture, the heat, the slight ridges of the nerves, felt very familiar. I wondered for a moment if she’d modeled it after mine.

He giggled again. “Well, not intentionally, but I probably got my impression from you. You were the only guy I’d done anything with before the Magic.”

“Quiet!” I said. Bad enough I was stroking a cock, I was trying not to look at him or listen to his voice to make it worse.

I started stroking him. It had been a couple years since I’d even been able to touch my cock when it was hard, but it was like riding a bicycle. I bent my wrist back some so I could get the angle right.

“Ooo…” he said. “Wow. I can tell from your grip, you really miss this.”

“Shhh!”

“Okay, okay, sheesh,” he muttered.

I tried to just imagine I was stroking my own cock, except that was difficult when I wasn’t feeling anything on mine. However, to my shock, I felt myself getting hard. Maybe it was my body confusing itself from the motions of my hands. Maybe it was my anticipation of being able to cum soon. Maybe it was him. Her.

I kept it up for a couple minutes, and Wendell let out soft little moans. “Mmhh. Uhhh. Mmhmm. Oh!” He moaned like a woman. It was almost embarrassing. But my own cock was throbbing, and I wanted to get this over with, so I sped up my pace.

Then I felt his hand on the back of my head. “Suck it,” he whispered huskily. “Come on, you know you want to.” As he spoke, he started to guide me towards his lap.

My eyes flew open and I jerked back hard enough to thunk my head on the roof. “What the fuck?!”

“Ah, shit!” said Wendell, looking at little flushed. “I’m sorry, dude, sorry. I got carried away.”

“What the fuck was that?”

“I just really love getting blowjobs, okay? I don’t usually just settle for handies. It’s okay, come on, I was close. Just finish up.”

“NO!” I said. I threw open the door and practically spilled out onto the grassy edge of the road.

“Hey, Mark! Come on! I’m sorry!” Wendell got his shorts back on and followed me out of the car. “Hey! I’m sorry, dude, really.”

I backed off from him. “Fuck you, man!”

“Oh, grow up, you fucking homophobe! I wasn’t going to make you, okay, I just got lost in the moment.” He grinned. “Come on, man, I’m the Sex Mage, I’m supposed to give you the blue balls!”

“This isn’t funny! It’s gross!”

“Your cock doesn’t seem to think so.”

I cursed. As ever, my dick was ready to betray me, selling me out to the maddening whims of wicked women, popping up to make a fool of me in front of giggling girls. I just needed to cum so badly!

Wendell let me stew for a moment, then said, “Alright, forget it, then. We’ll try again later.”

“There won’t be a later!”

He paused. “What are you saying? You want me to take you back to you mother’s?”

“NO!” I said, fuming.

“Alright, well, take a minute to calm down, then come back to the car. I do need to get back home by seven.”

I forced myself to be composed, and after a few minutes, returned to the silver sedan. I didn’t say anything the rest of the drive, but my cock stock rock hard the whole time. I told myself Wendell was forcing it that way with magic, but I to be honest, I couldn’t entirely be sure.

You never could be sure with women.


FOUR
We got to Wendell’s house by five in the afternoon. It was a two-story on the far end of a very nice subdivision. The place was decked with nice cherry-wood furniture and movie posters in frames. A huge leather couch in front of a wide screen TV dominated half the bottom floor. I figured he had to be raking in the big bucks and wondered what he did for a living. He said he filled an important niche for the women in town. Was this part of it?

“It’s not what, it’s who,” he said when I asked. I didn’t pursue the line of questioning any further, and went to the designated corner room on the first floor. It was a bit smaller than I would have assumed from the rest of the house, but there was already a twin bed and a dresser for me to use, and it had its own bathroom.

It turns out I didn’t have to wonder about his career much longer. Just a couple hours later, someone came to the door. As I unpacked my things, I heard Wendell open the door and greet someone. A female voice carried through the house. I went to the door and listened down the hallway. Did he have a girlfriend?

I couldn’t quite make out what they were saying, I felt the familiar ethereal warmth of a woman’s arousal aura wash over me. My cock, which had managed to cool down since coming to the house, instantly went erect. The voices paused, and I thought I heard whispers.

I ducked back into my room and tried to busy myself with the unpacking, even as I heard footsteps come down the hall. “Hey, Mark?”

“What?” I said, keeping my back to him. Not that it made any difference, but I didn’t like the idea of my hard cock pointing right at his face.

“I’m going to try my best to keep it down, but I have company over,” he said.

“I heard.”

“No, I mean—hey look at me.”

I looked back at him over my shoulder. He held up one finger in front of two other fingers forming a ring, then slid the ring over his extended finger. “I have company over.”

“You should have mentioned you had a girlfriend,” I said. “I didn’t know I was going to have to deal with that, too.”

“I don’t,” he said, and that smirk was almost there. “But I get lots of company.”

“What does that mean?”

A sing-song voice carried down the hall. “Wendellll! I’m waitiiiing!” A felt another surge of magic and I gasped as my cock jerked, pleasurable, coaxing tingles running along its length. I noticed Wendell’s cock was tenting his pants as well.

“I’ll explain tomorrow! You just try to relax, and I’ll do my best to keep it down.”

He then left, leaving me with my intense hard-on. I heard giggles and the sound of footsteps running up the stairs. I closed the bedroom door, but then heard footsteps and muffled laughter through the ceiling. Great, he and that woman were going to be fucking right above me. I groaned in annoyance, and tried to concentrate on my unpacking.

And then I felt another wave of their arousal aura. A wave of sexual pressure that kept coming and kept getting stronger. My cock swelled to maximum tension, then started to quiver as it tried to get even harder. The muscle of my cock clenched and stayed clenched, and I let out a choked cry. I fell to my knees as my arousal seemed to keep getting stronger. My cock couldn’t get any harder, but somehow, it still felt like it was. Holy fuck! I clutched at my legs, desperate to grab myself. Anti-masturbation spells prevented me. I needed to be touched. I needed to!

My breath came in huffs and gasps. I couldn’t draw enough breath to cry out. “Whuh-w-whuh-wen-w-w-wendy! W-whuh!” Unable to verbalize my plea, I mentally called out. Wendy! What the fuck are you doing?

A whisper sounded in my mind, like feather light kisses across my brain. Sorry, dude. I’m doing my best to tamp our auras down, but I can only do so much while focusing on pleasing her. You’ll just have to bear it.

You’re fucking her?

Yes. No shush! Or I’ll start making you feel everything she’s doing to me.

That shut me up quick. Barely able to stand, I fled to the farthest part of the house, locating the basement. It was half-finished with what looked like a sex dungeon set up, two racks and whole wall lined with straps, cuffs, whips and other such BDSM tools.

The distance made little difference. I curled up on the floor and whimpered as the sexual aura’s of two Sex Mages making love forced my cock and libido to heights of tension I had only experienced once before, after an all-night brutal tease session from a pissed off college feminazi. Except there wasn’t any pleasure spells involved, just my helpless reaction to the two women’s power.


FIVE
I had to have passed out at some point, because when I came to my senses, Wendell was nudging me awake. He’d showered, dressed, and clearly had gotten enough sleep to look chipper and refreshed after a night of making love.

“Hey, buddy. Sorry about that.”

My cock was still hard, but no longer agonizingly so. I struggled to my feet. The front of my shorts was crusty with dried pre-cum and I flushed, less from humiliation and more from just how casually I’d been overwhelmed, when the two women hadn’t even been trying to do anything to me.

“What the fuck was that?” I asked.

“You know that aura all woman can generate?”

“Yeah.” Of course I knew about that. What man didn’t?

“Well, when two women have sex, when they rub their genitals and breasts together, their auras sort of mix and amplify each other. Just two girls scissoring can trigger every cock for a mile around, at least. Even though I’m in a man’s body, the same effect happens. Actually, its probably even more intense since contact is a lot more thorough, you know? With my cock inside their puss, our auras kinda go a little nuclear. Anyway, I tried to keep it under control, I think I blunted most of it, but you know how it is in the heat of the moment.”

I gawked at him. “That was you blunting most of it?”

“Yeah. Sorry.”

I looked at him in disbelief, shaking my head. Then I remembered something else he’d said, about having lots of company. “Is this like a regular thing here?”

“Three or four times a week,” he said, looking a little sheepish.

I gawked at him. “Are you fucking serious? You couldn’t have maybe mentioned this before?”

“Look, you seemed like you were having a really rough time of it, and I wanted to help you out. You were an old friend, after all. But I, uh, I didn’t think about this until after I made the offer, and then you called me right away and sounded so sure, well…” He cleared his throat. “That’s why I was really trying to coax you to pop one off on the way here. The aura’s not quite as intense if you’re not so blue balled.”

 “I thought I was going to die!” I said.

Wendell reached over and pat my cheek. “Aw, poor thing. Tell you what, I know it hurts less during a Hard Attack if you’re being touched. I’ll let you masturbate while I’m fucking the girls. That might help a bit.”

“That’s not good enough! You have to let me cum after this! Come on, it’s the only fair thing! This is even worse than my last town!”

Wendell frowned. “My rule still applies.”

I let out of groan. “I knew it! You did this on purpose to fuck with me! You’re forcing me to have sex with you through coercion!”

“If I wanted to force you, I’d just use magic.”

“You are using magic! You know if you just torment me with your auras four times a week, I won’t be able to stand it!”

He shrugged. “Think what you want. I seriously didn’t mean to trap you like this.” He let out a long breath. “Maybe you can just go for a long walk when I have company.”

“And do what?”

“I dunno, try to get laid?”

“Wait… really?”

“No.”

“Fuck you!”

“Any time you want.” He grinned in that way that was quickly becoming unbearable.

“I thought you were my friend, you bitch!”

“Well, according to you, women can’t be trusted anyway, so what were you expecting?”

I couldn’t help it. I felt tears welling up. “I just… why? I don’t understand why you can’t just let me cum! Or if I have to earn it, why does it have to be with sex? Just tell me why?”

He sighed. “Because I’m supposed to be this sex god alpha stud. It’s part of my appeal around here and how I’ve ingratiated myself into this town. I fuck women in ways no other man can. For all the power the Magic gives women, for all it tempts them to be domineering cock teases, most women still want to be submissive to a man who will sweep them off their feet and give them the night of their dreams. They want the prince of their romance novels to pin them down and penetrate them while they struggle, then give in to their forbidden desires.

“Or sometimes, they just want to spend the night in the company of a man whom they can’t mind read every single dirty thought of. For those women, just the good old fashioned mystery of getting to know someone of the opposite sex adds that little thrill of excitement.

“And, you know, some women just want to know what it feels like to be the one on the receiving end of the power. They open up to me and I keep my defenses up, so suddenly, they get to have the fun of being a Sex Mage’s helpless little plaything.

“Sure, in the end, it’s all role play, it’s all pretend. I’m playing a character, but it’s a character women need, even if only for an occasional night. And most of them don’t even realize it until I give it to them.”

I took me a minute to process what he was saying. “So… wait… your job here is… is…” I floundered for the word. “Are you a hooker?”

He let out one of those chuckles. “I prefer the term gigolo, but sure. Same thing.”

That was rather fascinating actually. No wonder she had so much “company” over. Although I was surprised that even such services could net her such a nice living situation.

“Well, it’s as much for their benefit, so I got the place on some special arrangements,” he said, still reading my thoughts. “No woman really wants to go to a slum for their thrills. Although I’ve done that little game, too.”

I frowned. “Okay, fine, so what does that have to do with letting me cum?”

He let out a sigh. “I explained all this in the car. I have a rep to keep. It’s part of my professional persona, even off the clock, as it were. And I can’t let people think I’ll let any guy cum if they act pathetic enough.”

“But—”

“I’m not going to argue with you about this. If you really can’t stand the idea, then I can send you back home. I’m sure your mother will be thrilled.”

“That’s what I’m talking about!” I fumed. “You know I have no choice! You may as well just force me!”

He sighed and shook his head. “It’s just a dick, Mark. I’ve had plenty in side me. Even after I become a man.”

“Anything else,” I said. I got down on my knees. “Anything else, I’ll do whatever you want. Come on, this is the last bit of dignity I have left.”

Wendell leaned down and cupped my cheek. “That’s your problem, Mark. You still think dignity is worth something in this world.” So saying, he left me there on the floor to stew in my frustration.


SIX
Two weeks passed. I cleaned his house. Did his yard work. Cooked for him. He would often leave all day, saying he also worked a few odd jobs, and also saying a big part of his job was socializing, being seen around town and attending parties or bars.

He had not been even slightly kidding about his main job. Wendell was an absolute stud. Three or four times a week, he was bring a woman home and fucking her brains out. I tried going out while they were at it, but he would be making love to his clients long into the night, and I had to go back home eventually. For part of the night, I still suffered through the amplified auras Wendell and his lovers gave off. Sometimes, I didn’t even make it back to the house, forced to writhe in the yard. Half the time, I was expected to make breakfast for his guest as well. He seemed to get every kind of woman imaginable on his schedule. Some regarded me with indifference, pretending I wasn’t even there. Some would wink at me and slip a tease spell in my direction.

One woman even wanted me to join the two of them in a threesome. She was quite insistent, and used her magic to try and float me to the sex dungeon, until Wendell put her in her place. I suspect it was all part of the play, actually, that she’d really just wanted Wendell to punish her.

I still masturbated furiously to the memory of feeling her hands on my cock, the first direct sexual attention I’d really gotten since I moved here. I didn’t venture into town much, but when I did, the women didn’t bother me. Wendell told me they knew better than to mess with his boy.

On the fifteenth day, I couldn’t take it anymore. When Wendell came downstairs and sat down to eat his breakfast, I presented my nude body to him. I knelt down before him, trembling, my cock hard as diamond.

“Okay,” I said. “Okay. I give up. Please, I have to cum, I have to!” Tears were welling up in my eyes.

He smiled softly at me and cupped my cheek again. “Atta boy.”

I swallowed hard, feeling a paranoid chill across my butt. “C-can I just… jerk you off…? Like before?”

He smiled wickedly and leaned forward. “I don’t settle for anything less than tight, wet, and hot. Letting you give me a handy for your first was the closest thing to a freebie I was ever going to give you, but you decided to be stubborn. So no. Your hand alone isn’t going to cut it.”

I swallowed and seriously debated just changing my mind and never cumming again. I almost teared up. This was just so fucking unfair! My balls were killing me, but the only way to empty them was with something so revolting!

Wendell’s smile softened a bit as he leaned back again. “It doesn’t have to be your butt, you know. I’ve never been comfortable with that anyway.”

Oh thank god, I thought. Except that just left… my eyes widened…

Wendell giggled. “Come on, it’s not as bad as you think. I’ve sucked lots of dicks. It’s fun!”

I churned it over in my mind. My cock was throbbing, my balls aching. If I had to go one more day without relief, I was going to lose my mind. I had been psyching myself up for this all night, but I still hesitated. But there was no more delaying this, was there?

Wendell stood up and stripped, his cock erecting almost instantly. He stayed standing so I shuffled forward and reached up to grasp him. It was like gripping myself, but from the opposite angle. The hot, stiff organ pulsed in my hand, ready and eager to be played with. It had a clean, fresh-out-of-the-shower smell, which was a relief. With another nervous swallow, I leaned forward and kissed the tip.

I looked up at Wendell to see if he approved. He was smiling down at me, and reached down to pet my hair. “You have great blowjob eyes,” he said softly.

I blushed like a virgin and dropped my gaze to his member. He set his hand against the back of my head and lightly pushed against me, coaxing me to continue. I kissed the tip again, then, timidly, licked it. I expected to flinch from the taste, but he tasted as clean as he smelled. Cleaner than most girls I’d gone done on. I took him inside my mouth, wetting my lips then sliding them over his cock head, letting the firm organ spread my jaw. I didn’t really know any tricks to sucking, of course, but I tried to tighten my lips around him, ensure my teeth didn’t scrape him, and rubbed my tongue on the underside just below the head.

“Look at me while you do it,” said Wendell, his voice a little huskier. I settled back a bit on my legs, bending his cock down to a lower angle as I kept it in my mouth. I rolled my eyes up, making contact with his. I blushed again, feeling vulnerable. I was shaking a little. I continued to suckle him with just the first couple inches in my mouth, rubbing him sloppily with my tongue. Wendell pushed against my head once more, more firmly this time, and I slowly took more of him in. I panicked as he quickly hit the back up my throat. I tried not to, but I couldn’t help but gag. He backed off an inch, let me get my breathing under control, but he didn’t pull out. I tried to pull off him, but he wouldn’t let me. I breathed heavily through my nose as he guided my head, forcing me to move back and forth more firmly.

It didn’t take long, maybe three or four minutes, but it felt like I was sucking him for an hour. Were it not for the healing effects of the magic, even the little bit trickling into me from simply contacting his body, I’m sure my jaw would feel much more sore.

He grunted and stiffened, and I squeezed my eyes shut, bracing myself for the impact. His cock swelled and jerked hard for several intense seconds in my mouth, and yet, no semen came forth. Wendell huffed, his hips jerking a bit, and then he pulled away. He breathing calmed slowly and his cock shrank. Gasping for air, I looked up at him, confused.

He pet my head, smiling. “I thought I’d spare you the load for you first time.”

“Did you… just… edge yourself?” I said.

He laughed. “Unlike you, I don’t have to ejaculate to have a full orgasm. My body doesn’t even create semen unless I want it to. Although you’d be surprised how many girls like the idea of a stud blowing his load all over them. Or in them.” He shook his head. “Girls are such perverts.”

He leaned down and pulled my face up to his. “Your technique needs a lot of work, but we have plenty of opportunity to practice. For now, I’d say you’ve earned your reward.” He then kissed me.

The moment his lips made contact with mine, I could feel the magic shoot down through my body like a little lightning bolt, striking my cock with a hard jolt of pleasure. All my nerves lit up at once, immediately pushing me to that sharp peak of tension just before an orgasm. I let out a cry into his lips, but he didn’t let me pull away from him. My hands came up and clutched at him, and my hips jerked. He held me at that perilous precipice of climax for several long, maddening seconds, before I felt something shift inside me, and then I was CUMMING!

Semen exploded from the tip of my cock like a shotgun, flinging thick wads and strings of semen every where. Wendell was standing in front of me, but had spread his legs to let my fluids shoot between them. I heard wet smacks on the kitchen tile, and vaguely thought about how I’d have to clean that up after. But such concerns quickly disappeared as, while my first climax in months started to subside, another surge of magic jolted my cock once more, and a second climax burst forth, even messier and harder than the last! I whimpered and cried and Wendell continued to kiss me. I flailed my arms until another touch of magic yanked them behind my back and I kneeled there as though bound by invisible cuffs.

He did it a third, fourth, and fifth time, forcing me to experience multiple orgasms as I could only imagine women got to enjoy. Every climax wrung more semen out of me. I was certain that after the fifth burst I couldn’t possibly have even a drop left.

The fifth was the last, and Wendell finally let me go, standing up as I felt into a boneless sprawl on the floor. My vision swam and I was seeing stars, sinking into a euphoric state of total relief, my breathing slowly calming.

Wendell let me semi-pass out on the floor as he dressed and cleaned up. I came to my senses again after a few minutes and shakily got to my feet. He smiled and clapped me on the shoulder. “See? That wasn’t so bad, was it?”

I blushed like an idiot again and shook my head, looking at the floor. He put a finger under my chin and forced my head up once more. “So,” he said. “That’s it. Any time you want to cum, you just have to make me cum first.”

“Okay,” I said, meekly. Wendell just giggled again, leaving me blushing and wondering at how fucked up my whole situation was. My cock, however, was perfectly content. If it meant a regular release, it would happily be complicit in my mortification. As I lay there, stewing things over, I tried to ignore the sudden notion that maybe sucking her was actually kind of exciting.


END

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. Love the concept. Is this just a one off thing? The idea of a more sadistic version of wendell who makes our main character feel everything he does with his woman (without the release ofc) makes me yearn for more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a one-off, but I always pictured the clones from Pandora to be pretty vicious teases of their primes.

      Delete