Saturday, October 9, 2021

Tease Town: A Sex Mage World Mosaic Anthology!



At last, a new eBook set in the  Sex Mage World!

Tease Town is a "Mosaic Anthology" of twenty-two Little Scenes all set in the small Mid-West town of Whinsberg. While there are a couple of repeating characters, each short mostly features different sets of salacious citizens in a variety of kinky encounters! Each erotic event directly or indirectly inspires the next, in a long telephone game of arousing inspirations! It's just an average day in an average town in the Sex Mage World!

Click here to purchase the book at Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1108916

------

Despite coming up with the idea for this book back in 2018 or so, various factors over the years kept me from being able to really flesh the idea out. When I finally decided to buckle down this year and get this one off my to-do list, I just really couldn't seem to come up with anything, and thus I decided to make this project an experiment in finally taking suggestions.

I'd like to thank all my readers who submitted their ideas. While I ended up using less of them than I intended, and the ones I did use don't really match the original suggestions too closely, they helped give me the seeds to come up with enough scenes to get this book finally written. I did try to at least mix in as many elements of the suggestions as I could fit into the format, while still allowing the story to flow organically.

No comments:

Post a Comment