Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Story Update: Racing Hearts!

After five years, I finally went back and finished my old story Racing, now called Racing Hearts. For those who missed it, it was my attempt to do something of a Sex Mage sports story, featuring an International Boy Boarding competition, with the secret to success turning out to be that the best Racers are those who have a genuine bond of care for one another. I didn't change anything about the early chapters, I just picked up where I left off, starting with Chapter Seven. Go back and read it all here:

https://sexmagesandotherstrangeness.blogspot.com/2016/11/racing.html

Even though I had an idea for how to finish the story off for years now, I just never ended up going back to it until now. Honestly, I don't even know why. Lack of confidence in the romantic aspect? Not wanting to do any further elaborate racing scenes? Thinking that I was going to end up having to write substantially more than I was prepared for? I dunno. Hopefully the ending will still satisfy, and the two halves aren't too discordant with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment