Thursday, January 13, 2022

The Omnymphotents, Book One: Through Mortal Eyes

 


Though I insisted on giving them their own website, it would be remiss of me to not plug my latest eBook endeavor here! The Omnymphotents will now be receiving their own line of ebooks, starting with this first collection! You can purchase the first book on Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1126539

Through Mortal Eyes collects the initial run of Omny stories, first posted on this blog, then edited and moved to the Omny blog after I reset the series. In these early stories, I deliberately planned very little about the Omnys, content to make a few one-off fantastical sex scenes where the women could things well beyond what my previous supernatural femdom characters could do. As you may remember, the series underwent a drastic shift back in the Spring of 2021, with the focus now on the Omnys themselves as metafictional characters aware that they existed in a story.

Revised editions of these early stories can still be read for free on the Omny blog, under the Early Flings section: https://omnymphotents.blogspot.com/p/table-of-contents.html. But if you enjoy my work and would like to support me, consider purchasing this ebook! Your patronage is much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment