Saturday, January 15, 2022

The Omnymphotents, Book Two: Omny Ex Machina

 

Book Two of The Omnymphotents is here! Things take a turn for the drastic as I find myself stuck with severe writer's block. The Omnymphotents get fed up with my bullshit, and decide to take matters into their own hands! From this point, the series shifts in tone from a series of purely smutty vignettes, to a metafictional tale of Creators, their Creations, and the Worlds they inhabit. There's still plenty of sex, of course; they are still nymphos after all!

You can purchase the new eBook here on Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1127106

Omny Ex Machina collects the full story of this transition event across a couple of shorts and a couple of comics. I did have to do some extra writing on this: there is also a new Prelewd Chapter, as well as text versions of the comics since I couldn't include them in the ebook. Just like the last book, I've also included a foreward.

Nonetheless, you can find almost all of the material in this book on the Omny blog, under the Grand Reset section (including the original comics, which I think work better with the added visuals): https://omnymphotents.blogspot.com/p/table-of-contents.html. Nonetheless, if you enjoy my work and would like to support me, please consider purchasing this ebook! Your patronage is much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment