Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Helping Him

Kell opened the door just as Mike was starting to knock. She gave him a smile that didn’t look too forced. He gave her a smile that was somehow both eager, but apologetic.

“Hey, Kell.” He looked a bit self-conscious. She could tell from the way he was hunched over, and how he made sure his jacket hung out a bit from his middle, that he was already sporting a hard-on.

“Hey, Mike.” Her tone was flat.

“I was wondering if you wanted to hang out, and, um…”

Kell made a little sigh, turned, and beckoned him inside as she walked back to her living room. “You can play with yourself, but I’d really like it if this visit wasn’t just that.”

“Oh, thank you!” he said, his voice thick with relief. “After last time, you seemed like you were getting fed up.” Despite his words, he was already undoing his belt as he closed the door behind him. He practically raced after her, barely getting himself positioned in front of her couch before his pants fell to his ankles, and he dropped back onto the cushion.


With a sigh, almost a moan, of relief, he grasped his hard penis, and began to stroke it in earnest. Watching him, Kell felt the familiar stirrings of pity. But as he leaned back and closed his eyes, becoming lost in the pleasure he so desperately craved, she could tell he was already almost oblivious to her presence.

“You better not only be here to get your rocks off,” she said, settling onto the other side of the couch.

“Nuh,” he mumbled. “No, no, of course not…” His stroking sped up. “Of course not…”

“Good,” she said, turning to the television and clicking it on. She scrolled through until she found a random sitcom, and let it play on low volume. “So what have you been up to?”

“Uh, you know, just the usual,” he said. His hand moved quickly. “Ugh, Kell, I’m gunna cum.”

“Not without permission, you’re not,” she said.

“So give me permission,” he said. His voice was tinged with irritation.

“Not until we have a normal conversation like we used to,” she said, scowling at him. “You know, before the only thing we ever talked about was your dick.”

Mike grunted, and forced himself to slow his stroking. He didn’t quite stop, but he stalled the inevitable hard edging he’d experience if he tried to cum without her say so. “Come on, just let me shoot, and we can talk all you want.”

“Watch the tone,” Kell said, narrowing her eyes.

Mike grit his teeth and finally looked at her. He had to force himself not to check out her curves. Even though she wore a sweater and jeans, her clothes were quite form-fitting, and his eyes lingered on her chest. His cock flexed between his fingers, and he kept stroking. “Come on, Kell. Are we friends or not?”

Kell sighed and looked to the TV, shifting her body subtly, but enough to make sure the swell of her breasts was quite obvious. As soon as she broke eye contact, she knew his gaze had snapped right to her chest.

“We were,” she said. “And now I’m just your cum dump.”

Mike still couldn’t take his eyes off her, and still couldn’t stop himself from stroking. But his voice was full of frustration. “Cum dump? We don’t sleep together. You won’t even touch me.”

“You’re not my type,” said Kell. “You’re my friend, and fucking you would just ruin that.” She shook her head. “But I guess even helping you jerk off is enough for that.”

Why would it ruin it?” said Mike, hotly. “We like each other, you’ve said I’m handsome, I think you’re gorgeous…” He shivered as he felt his orgasm welling up. He had started stroking faster again without realizing it.

“And when your dick starts leading our every interaction, you stop seeing me as a person, and start seeing me as a release valve,” she said, just as hotly. “When’s the last time you actually came over because you wanted to have fun with me, and not because you needed to get your jollies?”

Mike frowned, but blushed. She spared him a quick side glance, noticing his eyes were still on her chest. His hand didn’t stop stroking. He at least had the decency to look ashamed, but clearly his need was too great to ignore.

“Kell... I’m sorry, okay? I really am. You think I don’t feel bad about this?”

She crossed her arms, still staring at the TV, though not really watching the show. Despite being a stand-offish pose, she made sure it accentuated the curve of her breasts. “I think the only part of you that feels bad is your balls.”

Mike shook his head vehemently. “That’s not true!”

She extended her legs, crossing them at the ankle. She wasn’t wearing shoes, and she flexed her toes a bit. Mike’s eyes were drawn to them, despite himself. He wanted to slow his hand, but he was already so close.

They’d never had sex, but he’d given her a foot massage once. With her feet in his lap, so close to his cock, she’d noticed him getting hard. She’d made a joke about how it was okay, she had hard feet, too. He asked if she’d massage his own hardness out. She’d hesitated, and then slowly pressed her foot against his crotch, giving it a little nudge. He went stiff and his breath caught short, but she pulled away immediately.

This was before the Chastity Curse had forced all men to completely rely on women for sexual relief. Later, when the Curse had hit, and he’d come to her to shamefully ask for permission to get himself off, he’d confessed that he’d masturbated and cum to the memory of that foot incident multiple times. He thought it might convince her to give him a foot job.

Instead, she just regretted she’d ever done it. If she hadn’t done that little sexual push, maybe he wouldn’t have latched onto her so readily as his orgasm life raft. And maybe their friendship wouldn’t have decayed into an undignified masturbatrix arrangement.

As he stroked himself, coming perilously close to the unbearable edging of a blocked orgasm, she turned that memory of her foot on him. She flexed her toes again, and rolled her foot at the ankle a bit, showing off her red painted toe-nails.

“Kell…” he gasped. “Kell!” He couldn’t stop himself. He stroked quickly, and his body shook. His cock jerked in his hand, and his hips bucked up. He let out a cry and grit his teeth, as if sheer determination could beat the strange that power that had doomed men to a lifetime of blue balls. But like billions of men around the world had learned through repeated painful lessons, there was no defeating the power of the Curse.

“Kell!” he whimpered, caught up in the throws of a suppressed climax. “Please!”

She let him writhe for several more seconds, before saying, “Hands off.”

Immediately, Mike’s hand flew off his cock, as if an invisible force had shoved it away. “No!” Mike cried. He tried to clutch at his cock, but it was like a force field now surrounded his crotch. His fingers stopped an inch shy of touching his throbbing member. His organ jerked in the air, and he tried to thrust his hips up, as if he could force his cock into his hands that way, but his hands were simply pushed upwards.

He looked to her, face red, angry and frustrated. “Kell! What are you doing?!”

She turned to him, glaring. “Why is it so damn tough for you to just deal with it? I just let you pop off three days ago! And two days before that! And a couple days before that! Are you such an addict, that if it wasn’t for the Curse, you’d be jerking off three times a day or something?”

“You don’t know what it’s like!” he said. “Girls don’t have to masturbate! Guys do! You don’t have to unload your seed like we do! Us guys just need to get this junk out of our system!”

Kell turned in her seat to face him, folding her legs under her, and leaning her side, against the back of the couch. “Girls crave sex, too, you know, but if we can’t get it, we don’t use that as an excuse to get pissy and crazy.”

“No, you just use PMS as your excuse!” said Mike. “That’s your weird sex-related bullshit. But even before the fucking Curse, everyone just gave women a free pass for their periods! But guys getting horny, no fuck them, they’re not allowed to be human and affected by their own hormones! And now that the Curse is around, women seem to have even less pity! You all treat it like it’s some joke!”

Kell frowned, trying to reign in her temper. “Alright, Mike. Maybe that wasn’t fair of me. But my hormones have never made me think of you as just some tool to be used. I know you need relief, and I want to help you, but not at the cost of our friendship.”

Mike let out a ragged sigh and shoved himself back against the couch, like a cranky child. His cock was still hard, and it wagged a bit as he moved. Kell tried not to feel amused by its eager bobbing. “How is it even ruining our friendship?”

“The last five times you came over, I let you pop off, and then within ten minutes you had to take off,” she said. “Remember when we used to watch movies? Play video games? Go for walks?”

Mike glowered at the floor. “We’re in our twenties now. I have work, I have college, so do you. We don’t have the time we used to. I’m not into video games anymore, I get enough of nature from doing fucking yard maintenance. And what haven’t we already talked to death by now?”

He turned. “I spent half my teenage years desperately wanting to be your boyfriend. When you didn’t want that, I accepted just being your friend, and it fucking hurt. Once I did get a girlfriend, things got better, but then…” He shrugged. “I admit it, okay. If it weren’t for the Chastity Curse, we probably would have drifted apart by now and not even still be talking anymore. But after Carol dumped me, I didn’t have anyone else to turn to.”

“You could always ask your mother,” Kell said coolly.

“Fuck you,” he said. His cock finally started to wilt.

She took a deep, slow breath, glowering at him. “You want to never see me again?”

He opened his mouth, then hesitated. He closed it again and frowned deeply. “I don’t know.”

She nodded, keeping her expression neutral despite the small pang in her hest. “That’s a yes.”

He shook his head. “It isn’t a yes. But… you’re right. I didn’t stop thinking of you as a friend, but… I also started thinking of you as my… my release valve, as you said. And the Curse is just so frustrating, it starts blotting out my other concerns. I get so focused on, not just needing to cum, you know, but needing to beat this fucking thing. It’s just so fucking insane I can’t touch my own cock on my own, I still can’t fully believe it. But I can’t do it without a woman’s help, and so, yes, it’s easy to just get caught up in my own needs, and not think about what the woman I’m trying to get help from needs. I’m sorry for that.”

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. His cock was barely a quarter-chub now. He glanced over to her, but she just watched him calmly, letting him work out his thoughts until he could continue.

“I just don’t know what else to do, or who else to go to. I don’t… you’re the only woman I know who’ll let me take care of this out of the goodness of her heart. Every other girl who’s available wants to be paid for it, the rest of the women are taken and don’t want to cheat, or they’re just cock teasing bitches. But even with you, it’s…”

He glanced over to her again. She was keeping her expression unreadable, and he let out a sigh of frustration.

“I get it, you never wanted to sleep with me. But now, I need you to help me jerk off, and it reminds me how bad I wanted you then, and I… when I get off with you watching, I just, I don’t know, all that shit comes rushing back, and it hurts. I keep taking off right after I shoot my load, because it’s like this little spike in my chest, like you’re fucking laughing at me. Like, you making me play with myself in front of you, that’s just you rubbing it in that I’ll never get to be with you. I started thinking you’re doing it just to be a cunt, like you’re almost as bad as those other girls, and I just can’t stand being around you right then. I know that’s not what you’re thinking, but that’s how I feel.”

Kell frowned deeply. “I see.” She could tell he was being sincere. Some guys tried to lay the sob story on thick to get a girl’s pity, when they weren’t really suffering that much. But she’d known Mike long enough to tell when he was being genuine.

“I’m sorry I made you feel that way,” she said. “I guess I got caught up in my own needs, too.” She leaned back a bit and let out a long breath, looking at him thoughtfully. “If it hurts too much to do this with me, well, maybe you need to find someone else.”

“There is no one else. I just told you.”

“What about that girl in your math class? You said she was flirting with you.”

“Cockteasing bitch,” he said. “She flirts just to give me a boner in my pants. She’s always making sure I can see her cleavage, giving me these coy smiles, making sure I notice she’s looking at my crotch. But I asked her if she wanted to do anything about it, she just laughed and said she had a boyfriend. And then went on about how huge he was. Right there in class!”

Despite how frustrated he sounded, Kell noticed his cock twitch as he recounted the story.

“What about any of your neighbors?”

He turned red. “I… caught my next door neighbors sunbathing, while I was mowing the lawn. I tented my pants. I couldn’t help it! They noticed, and laughed, and beckoned me over. They came up to the fence and asked if I could use some help. They said if I gave them a rub-down, they’d give me one.”

He swallowed hard, and his cock swelled. He didn’t even try to hide it. “I put sun block on their backs, gave them a massage when they asked. One of them started rubbing me right through my shorts. I thought she was going to do it! I thought she’d let me! But I was so overheated, I edged really hard, and they just laughed and kicked me out of their yard!”

Kell opened her mouth to say something, but he kept going. “And there was a girl on the bus on the way over here! She sat next to me and just started rubbing me, right there on the bus! I couldn’t stop her. Her hand was on me before I knew what was happening!”

Kell pursed her lips. “I’m assuming she didn’t finish you.”

Mike grit his teeth. “She said she wanted to, but I begged her not to do it there, because I didn’t want to have a giant jizz stain on my pants in the middle of the damn bus. So, she just stroked me till I edged a couple times.”

He shook his head. “Other women noticed! Some just pretended not to, but some of them laughed! One girl was recording the whole thing on her phone. And of course, none of the fucking guys said anything.”

He let out a breath. His cock was throbbing now. Kell lingered her gaze on it, seeing a bead of pre-cum seeping from the tip. No wonder he’d been so tense when he came over.

“She told me she’d let me blow at the next stop! That we’d go into a bathroom and she’d let me shoot it into the toilet.” He swallowed hard. “She was cute, and she had me on the edge, and like an idiot, I believed her. I got off at the next stop, thinking she was right behind me. She wasn’t. She was waving at me from the window while the bus veered off, and there were women pointing and laughing!”

He looked at Kell, anguished. “Do you get what I have to put up with out there? And do you get why it fucking sucks the only woman who won’t do that to me won’t let me out of her fucking friend zone?”

Kell nodded slowly. “Yeah.” She took another long, slow breath. “But do you get why it hurts me just as much to lose a friend over the very thing I didn’t want coming between us in the first place? Mike, you’re the only friend I have now who isn’t some guy desperate for a handy, or a girl who’s too busy playing with her boy toys to see me any more. I get why you’re doing it, I accept your apology, and I’m sorry, too, but I am not just going to be your talking fleshlight anymore.”

His cock was still stiff, but he looked morose. Neither of them knew what to say for a minute.

Finally, just as his member was starting to wilt, she unfolded her legs and placed them on his lap. His eyes widened as she wriggled her toes a bit. “Stroke it.” His cock snapped right back to full stiffness.

He started to reach for himself, then hesitated, giving her a wary look. “Will you let me cum?”

She thought it over for several very long seconds, before turning to the TV. With the remote, she switched over to Netflix, and started scrolling through options. “Let’s watch a movie. You can stroke it while we watch, but don’t moan, don’t whine; if you make one peep about your cock or your balls, then I’m not letting you cum. When we’re done, if you’ve behaved, you can cum.”

He groaned, but she gave him a flat look. “Or, I let you pop off right now, you leave, and you don’t come back again.”

His cock throbbed just inches from her feet. He made another hard swallow. He nodded slowly. “Okay. I’ll watch the movie.”

She nodded. “Alright. Stroke away. But be quiet about it.”

She selected an action movie, something that might give him a fighting chance at distraction. One of the Centurions spin-off movies, a string of low-budget superhero flicks based on a fairly obscure comic book. She didn’t intend to pick the one that featured a secondary character in a very revealing outfit, but it just so happened to work out that way. Oh, well.

Mike stroked himself steadily, but repeatedly had to slow or stop his hand as he got too close. Several times, he almost whimpered. She kept her feet on his lap, and occasionally flexed her toes, or bobbed one foot at the ankle. Each time, he had to stop his stroking right then, lest he edge himself!

He tried to pay attention to the movie, he really did, even laughing at a few of the jokes, or responding to her commentary about the bad special effects, but at no point did his hand leave his cock. Even without being able to cum, just being able to touch himself was something of a relief in itself.

Forty minutes into the movie, she was appreciating the effort he was making. She decided to do something for him she’d never done before. She took her top off. Though still in her bra, it was more bare skin than he’d ever seen of her, save that one time in High School when they’d gone to the beach.

Mike’s jaw dropped, and he let out a soft little whimper. His stroking hand jerked his cock rapidly, while his free hand tightly gripped the arm of the couch. His hips bucked once, bouncing her feet on his lap. He grit his teeth and hissed as he edged hard. He forced himself to let go and gripped the couch cushion with his stroking hand tightly. Kell waited to see if he’d break his promise, refraining from pointing out he’d probably just gotten a pre-cum stain on her cushion.

When the moment passed, he looked at her with something half-way between a glare and pleading. She spared him only a glance, then made a point to focus her gaze on the movie. She waited for him to say something. Anything.

Instead, he swallowed his frustration. He tried to watch the movie, determined not to touch himself any further. But of course, it was futile. Within seconds, his eyes were glancing back to her nearly-exposed chest, glancing away, then glancing back, before outright staring at her again. His cock throbbed hotly, twitching as he scoped out as much of her breasts as the bra allowed him to see.

Within a minute, his hand was upon his cock again, stroking slowly. He barely watched the rest of the movie as he gazed at her, his eyes flicking between her chest and feet. He said nothing, managed not to whimper again. He had to stop stroking at least twice every minute, staving off another edging, but unable to stop from keeping himself at high arousal.

Kell let the movie run all the way through the credits, to see if he’d even noticed. He didn’t. He was utterly entranced, almost glassy-eyed, staring at her body. In a world before the Chastity Curse, she might have been afraid he’d pounce on her right then, and violently fuck her to satiate his unbearable male need. She didn’t think he was actually capable of raping her, no matter how blinded by lust, but even if there was a solid chance he’d ever snap, she had no need to worry. The Curse didn’t allow a man to physically act against on a woman for any reason.

If Kell had to be honest, despite the fact that she trusted him, that aspect of the Curse was the necessary bit of assurance that allowed her to even consider taking her shirt off for him.

He was stroking himself steadily, but slowly, not daring to stroke any faster. With the movie finally over, the screen went dark, then went to the menu screen. She turned and finally looked at him again, watching him stroke, meeting his half-glazed eyes.

He realized she was watching him, and his eyes focused on hers. He gave her a heartbreaking look of need. She grabbed the clean rag she’d been setting aside for his visits and tossed it at him. He hastily caught it, and used his free hand to cup the rag over his cockhead. He stroked himself faster, and looked at her pleadingly. She waited several more seconds, watching him sweat as he neared the edge, not sure if he should stop, or trust her and keep going.

A split second before he would have to rip his hand away, she said, “Cum.”

He let out a shout as he filled the rag with his jizz. He shot his load so hard, some of the semen surged right through the thick cloth. He moaned loudly as he came, stroking wildly, almost thrashing on the seat until Kell had to withdraw her feet. She shifted to a cross-legged position as she watched him “suffer” through the hardest climax she’d seen from him in a while.

When it was over, he sagged back into the couch, slouching low, breathing heavily. She put her shirt back on and the two sat silently for a while as he cooled off.

He glanced up at her, blushed deeply, and looked to the floor. He pulled up his pants, adjusting his posture to a more upright position. “Thanks,” he breathed.

“How do you feel?” she said.

He gave a short, soft chuckle. “Relieved.”

Emotionally, I mean.”

“Also relieved.” He paused for a moment, then said, “I’m glad we cleared the air on that.” He glanced at her. “And, um, thanks for the view. You really didn’t have to do that.”

“I know. I felt you deserved it.”

He almost scowled but caught himself. “Well, you get to see me naked, so…”

“It’s not exactly a treat for me,” she said, with an amused smile, which faded when she saw him wince. “Sorry, I didn’t mean it that way.”

“Whatever,” he said.

“Maybe someday,” she said.

He waved her off. “Don’t turn into another tease, okay? I couldn’t handle it.”

“Okay.” Another few minutes of silence.

“So,” he finally said. “I guess I’m still free tonight. You, uh, want to get dinner? We haven’t done that in a while.”

Kell smiled. “I would like that a lot.”

“Cool.”

They ordered take out, and during the meal, they talked about everything that had been going on lately that didn’t involve cocks and the mysterious global curse that kept them denied without a woman’s help. It was almost like old times.

And just to show her appreciation, Kell let him have seconds before he left.

END

4 comments:

  1. A little kinder then normal, it's nice to see these every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The situation in this one rings true, weirdly enough. I totally get both character's motivations.

    ReplyDelete