Friday, August 29, 2014

Brutal Healing

ONE
I’ll give her this much, she was still the sexiest woman I had ever fucked. The kind of woman that somehow combined sexy and cute in the same package. I had met her at a bar on a warm summer night, and my first instinct upon seeing her was that she was way out of my league. But after a couple shots of “liquid confidence”, I had decided to try my luck.
“Hey, babe,” I said, sauntering up to her. “I hear the beach is nice this time of year. Care to catch a moonlight stroll?” Crap, could I have sounded more gay? I thought to myself.
She looked over at me, her blue eyes wide and somehow mixing innocence and mischief all at once. The color stood out all the more thanks to her dark hair, which hung straight to her shoulder.  At first I thought she wasn’t going to say anything and just turn away, but then she asked the barkeep to put the drink she’d ordered on her tab, then downed it in one swig. I sighed to myself, thinking I had just scared her out of the bar. But when I turned to leave, I felt her hand slip into the nook of my arm. “Okay,” she said, her voice sweet as honey, and her face slightly flushed from chugging her beverage. “Shall we go?”
Grinning like a fool, I led her outside to my car. “So,” I said. “You really interested in the beach, or did you have somewhere else in mind?”
“Oh, no,” she said. “The beach is perfect. I have a beach house I use for the summer, so we can use that. It’s a bit far down the road, but it’s nice and private.”
My grin must have widened, because I saw her smile broadly at my expression. “Ah,” I said, “So are you a summer resident?”
“Oh, no, I’m local,” she said. “But I usually live in the inner city, thanks to work. During the warmer seasons, I use the beach house on my days off, when I can get them.”
“What do you do?”
“I’m a biomancer.”
My eyebrows went up at that. “Really?” I said. “That must keep you busy indeed.”
“Fourteen hour days, four days a week,” she said, with a sarcastically chipper voice. “Well, it helps when you’ve got magic to keep you fresh and energized the whole time, but once that three day weekend hits, I want to just crash most of the time. It’s been a while since I’ve gotten out. So what do you do?”
“Oh, I’m a lawyer,” I said. Then, a bit sheepishly, I admitted, “Mainly just traffic court. Nothing too exciting, really.”
“Hey,” she said with a smile. “Nothing wrong with that. Maybe after this is done, you can help me with my speeding ticket.” She winked and we laughed a bit. We continued to chat as I drove us to her place. It was indeed out there, about a ten minute drive past the city limits. She had me pull off onto a gravel road which went through a line of trees. Finally, we got to a small paved parking area, and just behind that was the beach house.
It was a small, but well kept place. A living room, a small kitchen, a bed room, and a bathroom. It was sparsely furnished with only a couch in the living room, two chairs and a table in the kitchen, and the bed in the bedroom with a nightstand to one side. There wasn’t even a TV. Looking out the back, through the living room’s glass sliding door, I could see the trees continued to wrap around a wide area, giving privacy to a sandy beach which took up most of the area behind the house. A small boat was flipped over and resting on shore.
“I kind of like to keep it simple over here, you know?” she said, acknowledging the lack of furniture. “All peaceful and stuff.”
“It’s pretty nice,” I said, appreciating the coziness of the house, and the privacy of the beach. “No unnecessary distractions.” I turned and smiled to her, and she smiled back knowingly. Boldly, I stepped right up to her and leaned down to kiss her. She met me fully, pressing herself eagerly against me, and kissing back with vigor. We stayed that way for a few minutes, before pulling away.
“Whew,” she said. “It’s been too damn long…”
“Uh, huh.” My hands sought the edge of her shirt, slipping underneath. She did not protest.
We spent the next hour in foreplay, stripping slowly, kissing each other from mouth to chest. I was always rather good at oral, and being a gentleman, I went down on her first, kneeling between her legs, licking and sucking her enthusiastically. She came sooner than I expected, gasping and clutching at my back. She took her time returning the favor, having me kiss and suckle her breasts for a while first, as her hands caressed my inner thighs. By the time she finally kneeled down in front of me, my cock was tense as a coiled spring, pre-cum beginning to peek out from the tip despite not having been touched yet.
Her fingers curled around my shaft and she leaned forward, her tongue snaking out to lick the drop of pre-cum from the tip. My cock pulsed in her hand, and I was so worked up, I knew I was going to lose it right there. “Oh, jeez,” I said huskily. “Look out, I’m gunna cum…”
But she didn’t move aside, and for a moment, I thought crazily that she was actually going to let me cum on her face. I closed my eyes as my cock clenched a few times, but somehow, I didn’t release. Instead I felt my self hitting the peak of orgasm, then hanging precariously on that edge, my body rigid; then the sensations faded a bit, and I was eased back to just before the point of no return. My eyes opened, and locked with her bright blue ones, which looked at me with intense study. I noticed a soft white glow coming from her hand.
“Wh-what did you do… wow…” I said, my voice a touch shaky.
“Oh, just a little trick I learned,” she said. “Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you. This just makes sure you’ll last longer.”
“Hey, I got you off already,” I said, a bit more defensively than I intended.
“Yeah, but I’m multi-orgasmic,” she said with a  grin. I felt a pulse of heat from her hand as she squeezed me, then slowly moved it up and down. My breathing quickened as I felt myself quickly hit the edge of release again. But all I did was hit the edge.
“Hey, come on,” I said. “I’m not just a one-shot wonder. It’s just been a while. I just need to pop and then I’ll be good to keep going. This is just the warm up.” I winced as she stroked a bit faster. The glow on her hand faded, but I still find myself stuck against the edge of release. She leaned forward and kissed the tip. “Oh…” I gasped.
“Okay, enough foreplay,” she said, letting go of my cock. She stood and grabbed my hand, guiding me to the bedroom.
Catching my breath, I followed, my cock cooling down a bit. Wow. I’d heard healer mages knew a few wicked tricks in the sack; after all, their magic focused on manipulating the body. But I’d never considered something like that. The female biomancers must love using that one. But now that I’d cooled down a bit and knew what to expect, I thought I could handle it. If she didn’t want me to pop until she was ready, well, I would take that challenge. I fancied myself to be tough when the moment called for it. I could handle this, no problem.


TWO
I had no idea how long we’d been going at it. There wasn’t a clock in her bedroom, and if there was, I don’t think I could have kept the numbers straight. We had to have been fucking for hours, literally, non-stop. But my muscles never seemed to fatigue and even though I got to a point where I stopped sweating, I never felt the effects of dehydration or faint from the heat. Hell, I never even felt thirsty or hungry. Occasionally, her body would light up with the faint white glow, which would wash over me as well, and I figured that had to be what was keeping us going, her little trick to “keep her refreshed and energized.”
And, apparently, greedy for more pleasure. Gods, how many fucking orgasms had she had? I lost count, and she sure as hell wasn’t bothering to keep track. Me though? I hadn’t cum a drop. I was riding the edge near constantly, my body jerking and spasming so badly from pent up excitement cut off right at the gate, it was impossible to maintain a steady rhythm as I thrust into her. When it got too bad, she would roll me over and ride me herself. We did it in every position on every surface of the bedroom; on the bed of course, but also on the floor, against the wall, missionary, cowgirl, doggie style. She’d also mounted and rode my face while she reached backwards and stroked me with her hands. We’d even 69’d while standing up, me holding her up by her legs, so she was sucking me while hanging upside down, with me leaning against the wall as I ate her out. That was the only time she’d actually sucked me, and sweet lord, the things she could do with her tongue! I probably had only her magic to thank that I was able to stay standing and not drop her on her head from that.
Right now, she was bent over, one hand pressed to the wall, the other gripping the nightstand stand for support. We were doing doggie style again, and I was jackhammering into her like a mad man. Any resolve I had to try and bare through her little orgasm denial game was completely shot, and I was like an animal trying to force my orgasm out of her. She was trembling just to stay up right, and I had to hold her up by her shoulders to keep her from collapsing face first onto the floor. Her left leg curled back, the foot hugging my lower left calf muscle. She was screaming like a banshee as I took her to her, what was it, her fortieth orgasm? Fiftieth? Hundredth? Who knew, who fucking cared, all I knew was that the pressure in my lions was like a crushing vice, and I was going to get my goddamn release if I had to fuck her clean in half!
Finally, after her body spasmed like it was having a seizure, and she pounded the wall hard enough to leave an impression, she gasped out, “E-e-enough!” I felt something, a push of pure force from her power, shove me back, and she half-rolled, half-dropped onto the bed. I fell on my butt, but I didn’t even notice the dull pain as my cock and balls blazed with absolute need. Still, I was exhausted; we both were, her magic finally letting us go, and we both lay there, half-paralyzed, gasping for air, and looking absolutely destroyed.
“Okay,” I said breathlessly. “My turn now. Seriously.”
“What?” she said. “Oh, I’m not done with you yet. There’s still the morning.”
I could not believe my ears. The morning? Good god, I couldn’t wait that long! If I had to go even one more second with my balls burning like this, I was going to lose my fucking mind!
“No,” I said. “No fucking way. I didn’t agree to this bullshit.” I glared at her even though all I could see was her splayed open legs. Her pussy, red as a beet from such thorough use, glistened wetly, as if taunting me.
“No,” she said, firmly. All trace of sweetness was out of her voice now.
Somehow, I found the strength to move, my actions motivated by blind fury as much as primal lust. “Damn it, you fucking whore, you’re going to make me cum! YOU’RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM!” I pounced on her, grabbing her hands as she feebly tried to push me off. My cock arrowed for her pussy.
“No!” she cried out, and opened the palms of her hands. There was a white flash, and then, everything went dark.


THREE
I slowly woke up to the feelings of pleasure pulsing through my loins. I recognized the sensation of being steadily stroked by a female hand, and I opened my eyes with a soft gasp. I tried to move my arm to clutch at the hand stroking me, to make it move faster. I found my efforts resisted. I was fully awake in seconds, and with that awareness, the pleasure went from pleasant to uncomfortably intense.
“What the hell?” I said, and struggled to move. I found I was on the bed, on my back, tied down by a whole series of straps along my arms, legs, and middle. My head was propped up by a pillow, but another strap formed a band around my head, and I couldn’t lift it more than an inch or so. I looked up to the woman who was stroking me.
It was like looking at an entirely different person. Nothing had physically changed about her, but her demeanor was not the casual, eager to have fun woman I fucked the hell out of last night. She was looking at me with a cold, clinical expression, her blue eyes studying me as she might a medical chart. She had pulled one of the chairs from the kitchen into the bedroom, and was sitting up in it, perfectly prim and proper. Her hand manipulated my cock in precise, mechanical jerks. Her fingers were pressed at precisely my most sensitive spots. Her movements were exactly the speed and friction needed to make me completely melt, and I twisted in my bonds. But I was so thoroughly bound, I could barely move; even the bucking of my hips was limited. Riled up as I was, any stimulation at all would have me shooting off in under a minute. But there was no release; her damn spell or whatever it was kept a firm lockdown on my orgasm.
“Oh, fuck,” I said hoarsely. “Look, please, just let me shoot, I’ll do anything you want afterwards, but this is too much.” My words were getting shaky.
“No,” she said curtly.
“Come on, please,” I said. “I’m sorry I jumped you. I really am. You’ve just got me so hot and crazy I couldn’t help it! We can fuck as long as you want, I promise, but you have to let me shoot my load at least once in a while! I can’t handle it otherwise.”
“I’m not sure what part of ‘no’ you’re failing to get,” she responded.
My breathing was getting ragged. Her hand never ceased its motion, and her expression never wavered. She just stared at me, watched as I suffered from the simple movement of her hand.
I let out a loud groan, half of anger, half of desperation. “Why?” I asked. “Why are you doing this? What the fuck do you want from me?”
“I want to use you to get off,” she said, matter of factly.
“What the hell,” I said, glaring at her. “I don’t even remember how many times I got you off last night!”
“I lost count after thirty,” she said.
“But… but… I mean…” it was getting hard to think, thanks to her hand. She never missed a single beat and I knew she would never get tired. “If you… got me off… you could just make… you could keep me hard… there’s no reason to… to  torture me like this…”
“Sorry, but I need to if you’re going to be any use to me,” she said. My mouth opened, but I could only give her a confused look. She sighed slightly, as if the reason should have been obvious. “Everyone has certain kinks and fetishes. Something that makes them weak in the knees and wet in the panties on sight. Something that makes them cum harder and faster than anything else. For some people, it’s something they have to have in order to achieve release. I’m one of those people; unless my fetish can be realized, I just can’t enjoy sex. And my particular fetish is a cock that cannot achieve orgasm, no matter what.
“Partially, it’s knowing that a man is suffering for me, because of me, but more than that, it’s the physical feel of a straining cock. There is hard, and then there is HARD. The way a teased cock quivers when you simply breathe on it. The heat radiating from it. The way it flexes at the slightest touch, and jerks inside you more fiercely than any regularly satisfied cock could. I need that feeling inside me. If I had let you release at all last night, I wouldn’t have cum half as much as I did. As it was, since you weren’t desperate enough, I only achieved half as many as I could have.”
I gawked at her.  “How fucking many do you need?!” I was gasping my words no.
“I have a serious addiction to orgasms,” she said, “and since I’m a biomancer, I can hit triple digits easy once I really get going.”
My brain tried to comprehend this, but found it was too busy bathing in the intense pleasure her hand was still giving me to pay much attention to anything else. I kept writhing and trying to buck my hips. I was moaning now, gasping for her to stop. She did not stop for several more minutes, only continued her hand’s steady pace.
Finally, she abruptly ceased her stroking. She stood up and walked out of the room. I could hear the rustle of clothing, and the jingling of keys. When I could get my breath back under control, I called out. “Where are you going?”
“Work,” she called back.
“Work? Wait, like, back in the city?” I said.
“That is where I work, yes,” she said. She stepped into the room, fully dressed, with my car keys in her hand.
“Wait, you… you can’t leave me here!” I prayed she was joking.
“I have to,” was all she said.
“Well, are you going to be back tonight?”
“No, I told you what my shifts were like. I’ll be back next weekend.”
“In four days?! You can’t be serious. People will be looking for me by then.”
“They won’t find you. This place is pretty tucked away and not many people come here. Plus, I have friends in the police department I trade favors with.”
I looked at her, totally stunned. My cock was finally starting to shrink as fear began overtaking lust. “Well… but… but what about food and water? I mean, if you leave me here for even three days, I’ll die of thirst!”
“I etched some very potent life support spells onto your bones,” she said. “You won’t need food, water, or even to use the bathroom before I get back. I’ll refresh them during each visit.”
“Each visit?” I asked timidly. “How long do you plan on keeping me here?”
She just shrugged. “I’m going now,” she said, and turned to leave.
Searching for something, anything to say to stall her, I said, “Could you at least turn a TV or radio on or something?”
“I don’t have any here,” she replied as I heard her root through her purse for something.
“Then what am I supposed to do for four days tied up like this?” I called.
I heard her foot steps, and the door opening. “I don’t care what you do as long as you don’t try to escape,” came the reply, following by the door closing and being locked. A few moments later, I heard the car pull out of the gravel driveway. Briefly, I wondered if she was going to ditch it somewhere.
“Nah,” I said to myself. “She’s fucking with me. Whatever else she’s planning, this is just some sick joke. Or maybe she’s just a thief. Yeah, that’s probably it. This probably isn’t even her place. I bet in a day or two someone’s going to walk in here, see me tied up like this and ask me what the hell I’m doing in their beach house. Yeah, that’s it.”
That, of course, did not turn out to be the case, but the thought at least kept me from panicking for a little while.


FOUR
Even if I had completely agreed to be her living fuck toy, there was no way I was going to just lay here for four days straight. I had to try to escape just to relieve the ennui. By the second morning, any idea that this was just an elaborate joke or that a “real owner” of the place would stumble upon me and set me loose was no longer convincing. She had at least been right about the life support spells. I wasn’t hungry, thirsty, not even tired really, and despite lying in the same position for hours and hours, I felt neither sore nor stiff. The only real discomfort was the dull ache in my balls, but that was ignorable. So I spent the time trying to pull and yank at my restraints as much as possible.
They were very thorough. Multiple separate straps kept me lashed to the bed frame, like a bug that had gotten thoroughly snared in a spider web. But as I worked the straps, I heard a slight grinding, and could see just on the bottom of my field of vision, one of the straps on my right arm fraying on the edge of the bed frame. I didn’t have much lee-way, but I kept at it. By the third afternoon, the strap had snapped. This gave me more leeway to move and better leverage, and best of all it seemed the woman’s life support spells fended off fatigue, so I didn’t even need to rest.
The last strap broke just as evening fell, and with one arm finally free, I hurriedly undid the ones on my head, then freed my other arm, and then worked down from my chest until finally, my legs were free. I stood up with a shout of triumph and stretched even though I didn’t really need to. I practically skipped into the living room to look for my clothes.
They were gone. No doubt she’d taken them with her. No matter. At this point, I would gladly run naked down Main Street during rush hour if it meant I was free. I would have to walk carefully thanks to my bare feet, but I didn’t care. I went to the door.
It had a dead bolt, one that needed a key to unlock from both sides. I made the first grunt of annoyance. I went over to the sliding door, and saw it had a similar bolt set into it. Sighing with more annoyance, I went to the windows. They all had bars. Somehow, maybe because it was night when we first got here, I hadn’t even noticed that before.
I went to the kitchen and started pulling open drawers and cabinets. I went back to the bedroom and checked the night stand, then to the bathroom and checked the medicine cabinet. They were all empty. There weren’t even any utensils in the drawers, not so much as paper clip or some lose change anywhere.
“Damn it!” I went over and grabbed the other chair from the kitchen and walked straight up to the sliding door and reared back to smash it. I caught myself just in time. If I smashed the door open, I’d suddenly have a sea of broken glass I’d have to walk through.  I thought it over for a moment, then said, fuck it. I hurled the chair with all my strength at the door.
It just bounced off. I gawked. Holy fucking crap. This place was a damn prison! Well, I still had one day to figure a way out, so I forced myself to sit down, relax, and calmly think things through. I methodically began to check the house over again, rechecking the drawers and cabinets, looking under the furniture (cushions and all), for something, anything I might be able to use. It didn’t surprise me that there was no spare key lying around, but it just boggled my mind that she didn’t have anything here other than the basic furniture. There weren’t even any appliances, not so much as a lamp. The only lights were the ones set into the ceiling.
It was time to get creative. I started rechecking everything for a third time, this time looking at the furniture and cabinets themselves. Nothing really seemed usable as a makeshift tool until I looked at the drawers in the medicine cabinet. They were thin, flat pieces of metal that sat in notches along the frame of the cabinet. A quick tap on the bottom knocked them loose. Getting some inspiration, I went over and checked the deadbolts. The screws which held the bolt in the door were facing the inside. Feeling like the protagonist of an old adventure game, I placed the edge of the shelf into the notch on the screw. And I’ll be god damned, but it fit! Not well, but enough that with about half an hour of fiddling, I had the screws removed, and I had the bolt casing wedged out. Another few minutes, and I had the small bar itself in my hand. I yanked open the door with a sigh of relief and exaltation and stepped onto the porch. From here, I just had to make it down to the road and start walking east back to the city. Hopefully, I could flag someone down for help.
The gravel road had been longer than I remembered, and walking on it hurt, but I figured it was better than walking naked through the tall grass and trees that lined the road; I’d rather not end up stepping on a snake or walking through some hidden poison ivy. Still, it was slow going and my feet were killing me by the time I hit smooth pavement. I took a quick break, bending down to rub my feet. It was well into the night now, but I wasn’t tired in the least, once again thanks to the woman’s spells.
I remembered taking a right to turn onto the gravel road, so I turned left and started walking briskly down the paved road. Not five minutes later, I noticed a pair of headlights coming towards me. I paused and waited for them to get closer, then stepped right to the edge of the shoulder and started waving them down. It occurred to me that trying to hitch a ride with strangers was dangerous, but I informed that little wisdom that staying locked up in a psycho bitch’s beach house was probably worse.
I was delighted as I saw the car slow down and come to stop before it even passed me. The lights blinded me, but I could see a shape step out of the car, and I started towards it. “Please, don’t be alarmed, I just need you to help me get back to… town…”
Oh, no. Oh, god, no.
“How the fuck did you get out? I made sure the place had nothing in it to escape with.” The car wasn’t mine, but it was her alright.  She was coming right at me, her hand glowing brightly. I stumbled back, yelling at her to stay away. I lashed out wildly at her as she got closer, but she just dodged my blow and the white flash hit me again.


FIVE
I woke up bound to the bed again, and I could here a distant clicking sound coming from the other room. Groggily I wondered what the noise could be, and realized she was probably fixing the deadbolt. I struggled again, cursing, and found fresh straps had been applied. Both arms were even more thoroughly bound, as was my middle. I was practically a mummy. And my legs were...
I blinked. I couldn’t feel my legs. My head was held down again, this time without the pillow to prop it up; I was staring straight up at the ceiling, and couldn’t raise my head to look at myself. I had to strain my eyes downwards, and even though I could just see the top of my flaccid cock rest on my stomach, I could not see my feet, which should have been sticking straight up. I struggled again, shaking my whole body enough to make the bed sway a bit. I realized with horror that I couldn’t even feel the weight and pull of my legs on my hips.
“What did you do to me?!” I screamed.
I heard footsteps and suddenly, she filled my vision as she leaned over me. Her blue eyes regarded me with the same clinical look as before, and her hair cast a shadow over her face. “I took away your legs,” she said plainly. “I told you not to try and escape.”
I looked at her aghast. “You… you can’t…”
She stood up and walked away, and I heard her futzing with the deadbolt again. “I suppose I should credit you on your improvisation skills,” I heard her say. “I’m going to have to get a new deadbolt. You took this thing apart so well, I can’t even put it back to together.” I heard the clattering of metal parts, and she came back into the room. “Fuck it,” she said. “I’ll deal with it tomorrow.”
“I’m going to fucking kill you!” I roared. “Give me my legs back! Give them back!”
I felt her crawl onto the bed over me, and her face filled my vision again. “Can’t,” she said. “I went out on the boat and tossed them into the ocean. There’re sharks in the deeper waters, you know. I’m pretty sure they’ve gotten to your legs by now. If not, they’ll probably wash up down shore or a diver will find them, and everyone will assume the sharks got the rest of you. Which would wrap up that missing persons case pretty nicely.”
I heaved and bucked in total fury, making the bed shake. She stayed over me, watching my face as I snarled at her. Her face remained calm, even as I felt her arms and legs tighten on me a bit to steady herself. When I finally gave up, realizing it was hopeless, she said, “Finished?”
I let out a ragged sigh. “You weren’t supposed to be back for a whole day. How’d you know I got out?”
“There’s an alarm set on doors and windows, which send me a page if they’ve been breached. It went off just as I was getting off work, so I drove straight here. Now, thanks to you, I’m going to get no sleep tonight and probably be late tomorrow.”
“You cut off my fucking legs,” I said bitterly. “I hope you get in a fucking wreck on the way to work.”
“If I did, I wouldn’t be able to get back to reset your life support spells,” she said. “So you should be careful what you wish for.” I felt her lean back a bit, and I felt the cloth of her slacks press against my flaccid member. She began to move her hips to rub me.
“Get off me,” I said. She just kept moving her hips. There was no way I was going to get hard for this woman. Not now, not ever again. I closed my eyes so I didn’t have to see her maddeningly calm face as she slowly ground her crotch against me. I held on for a while, but to my horror, I felt my cock eventually respond. Angry as I was, pissed off as I was, her rubbing still felt good. And as my cock began to succumb to the feelings, I felt the ache in my balls return. And that was all it took. Maybe the adrenaline rushing through my blood mixed with the frustration in my loins, but all of a sudden I was hard again. She leaned down and kissed me as she continued to dry hump my cock. I wanted to hurt her, to bite her lip or her tongue clean off and spit it in her face, but the kiss was so good, so sensual, I found myself responding. Soon, she pulled back, got off me and stripped naked, then remounted me, and slid me inside. She let out a soft satisfied moan and my bodied shivered to feel her wet heat again. She leaned down and resumed kissing me.
My mind whirled with passionate emotions. Horny, angry, frightened, and confused, I let her take me without fighting it, loathing myself even as I took comfort in the pleasure she gave me. I told myself I couldn’t help it, that I was tied up and helpless, and there was nothing I could do. The truth is, not only did I not try to bite her tongue off as it probed my mouth, I moved my hips to thrust into her as best I could.


SIX
She had fucked me until sunrise, and then left, leaving me tied up, but at least letting my head free and propping the pillow beneath it. My balls were burning with desperation for release, and my cock stayed at attention for a long time after she left. I lay there, staring at where my legs should have been. By the time the ache in my loins faded enough to be tolerable, the pit in my stomach had taken its place as I realized just how thoroughly fucked I was.
She had taken my legs, leaving only smooth stumps just below the joint. I presume she had used her biomancy to heal the stumps as soon as she cut the legs off. Hell, she may have even used biomancy to remove them in the first place. While this at least meant I wouldn’t have to spend weeks waiting for the stumps to heal the normal way, this convenience did not make up for the loss. Now, even if I did somehow manage to escape the bonds and break out of the house a second time, I couldn’t run anywhere. I couldn’t even walk anywhere. There was no way I was going to crawl across the gravel road, much less the grass and woods, dragging myself by the arms, with my cock scrapping along the ground as I went.
“Damn it,” I said. “God fucking DAMN IT!” I wasn’t going to accept this. I had to get out of this mess. I took a deep breath and forced myself to remain calm.
Okay. Contact with the outside world was impossible; for that I had to get out of the house. To do that, I needed transport. For that also, I needed to get out of the house. I wasn’t going to get out of the house unless I could get my hands on some tools. And I couldn’t do that because I was tied down, and she had taken away anything I could have used. I’m sure even the cabinet shelves were gone now.
Okay. If I could not get the tools I needed, I would have to wait for the tools to come to me. I set my jaw, closed my eyes, and waited for the right moment to present itself.


SEVEN
She bounced on my cock as vigorously as ever, screaming and letting out passionate cries as her pussy convulsed with orgasm for the umpteenth time that weekend. Below her, I thrashed and writhed, screaming her name, begging her to make me cum. But my pleas fell on deaf ears for god only knew how many hours. She had come back just after sundown, taken just enough time to replace the deadbolt, then came in, stripped naked, and kneeled between where my legs would have been if she hadn’t taken them.
She told me to get hard and I told her to go fuck herself. She said she planned to, but she felt like using my cock to do it. Since I hadn’t learned to get hard on command yet, she took my flaccid cock in her hand, and then placed the tip in her mouth. In spite of myself, I grew hard as she sucked me. She sucked me for quite a while, never once stepping for a breath, and it was only when I could take no more and started thrashing and gasping for mercy that she then mounted me and proceeded to ride me. Her first orgasm hit her almost as soon as soon as she took me in, and from there, I couldn’t even tell when one of her orgasms ended and the next began. But after hours and hours she finally seemed to have enough, and collapsed on top of me.
I was crossed eyed with need, my balls feeling like the slightest tap would make them explode in a spray of hot white goo. I was still inside her, my cock flexing rhythmically along with the flexing of her vaginal walls.
“You know,” she said her voice light and almost sweet again. “This was better when you weren’t tied up. Don’t get me wrong, I love being on top, it’s my favorite position and all, but a girl needs variety.”
I felt a spark of hope. I forced that tiny scrap of sanity still floating in the haze of pleasure, lust, and need to tear its way back to the top of my consciousness. “I’ll be good,” I said. “I promise. I’ll do anything for you, anything. I just want to cum, please, if you let me cum, I’ll do anything.”
She lifted herself up and looked at me, her eyes studying my face. I gave her the most pained, desperate expression I could manage, leaving the glazed over look in my eyes. It didn’t take any real acting, considering my need was quite genuine. “Ooooh, god, anything, please…” I choked out.
She stared at me for what seemed like a long time, but was probably only another minute. Then, she slipped off of me, and began to undo the straps. “You on top then,” she said. “Even without your legs, you should still be able to thrust just fine.” I nodded, letting out a relieved sounding thank you. I waited until she had completely untied me and stayed half limp. When she was convinced I was so far gone I would indeed do exactly as she wanted, she helped me up onto my stumps and got me turned around. Then, as she moved to lay down where I had been, she turned her head for just a second.
My left hand locked onto the back of her neck, and clutched tightly. She let out a yelp and reached both arms back to grab mine. My right fist struck her throat like a hammer. She made a sickening squawk as her throat collapsed and her breathing was instantly cut off. Her arms flailed wildly and she convulsed, lurching out of my grip. She fell onto the ground, face first, and I let myself drop onto her, driving my elbow into the small of her back. Her hands were glowing white and one desperately scrabbled at me, while the other went to clutch her throat. My anger was surging back up and I let it mix with my lusts to give me the adrenaline boost I needed. I brought both fists down onto her back, a move that forced the air from her lungs. With her throat crushed, she couldn’t take air back in and she shuddered violently. I threaded my fingers through her hair, raised her head and pounded it against the floor until she stopped moving. Then I did it again a few times just to be sure.
I rolled off of her, my chest heaving. I turned and looked at her. Her eyes were glassy, the left one already swelling, and blood was oozing from her forehead and nose, which had been broken by my efforts. I felt a sudden twinge of guilt. Had I killed her? I touched her neck to check her pulse. It was faint, but still there. I let out a shaky breath as all the adrenalin left me. I couldn’t believe I had done that. But the bitch had tortured me, butchered me. I had to do it, I…
“No, don’t go into shock,” I said out loud. “Come on. Get moving.” I pulled myself up and balanced myself on the smoothly rounded stumps. I tried crawling forward, but winced as my cock, now only semi-hard, was dragged along the floor. Gritting my teeth, I hoisted myself up and noticed, with a start, that my arms reached a couple inches below the leg stumps. I could lever myself up on my hands, rock my body forward, come down on the stumps, reach out with my hands again, and continue the process, almost like a gorilla. It was something. Too focused on my escape to think of how ridiculous I looked, I “gorilla walked” out of the bedroom, and into the living room.
I saw her purse on the kitchen table. I went over, grabbed it, and dumped it out on to the floor. Car keys (mine and hers) first caught my eye, but that wasn’t what I was looking for. I rooted through the mess of pens, make up, and other such junk women fill their purses with and panicked for a moment when I didn’t find it. Then I went back and checked the purse again, feeling along the sides. I felt a hard lump, just below a zipper. I let out a relieved sigh as I pulled the cell phone out of the purse’s inner pockets.
“Come on, come on,” I hissed impatiently as I switched it on, waiting for it to load up its little program and find a signal. Seconds ticked by and finally, I saw the icon showing three bars. I dialed 1-1-9, the emergency number for the city. The phone rang once before getting picked up. However, just the operator was asking me what the nature of my emergency was, a shadow fell over me. I turned to see the woman lunging at me, the wounds on her face completely vanished. I took in a breath to let out a scream, but her hand touched my shoulder first. I felt something tug at my throat and all that came out was a loud breath.
“Hello? What is your emergency?” came the voice over the line.
The woman didn’t miss a beat. “Timothy! Put that down!” she said, loud enough for the operator to hear it.
I opened my mouth and tried to yell into the phone that I needed help, but again no sound came out. The woman snatched at the phone, saying, sounding just like an exasperated mother, “Timothy, give me that! I told you not the play with the phone!”
I tried to shove the woman back, but she easily dodged my attempts, whirled around, and snatched the phone out of my grasp. I tried to grab her leg, but she jumped out of my reach.
“Hello?” she said. “Sorry about this, my kid got a hold of the phone… oh. Oh! I’m really sorry. No, no, everything is alright. I must have left my phone out and my boy just grabbed it and started pressing numbers. You know how toddlers are. Yes, I’ll be more careful. Sorry to bother you.” With that, she hung up.
I pulled myself up onto my leg stumps and looked up at her. She stepped closer to me, but stayed just out of my reached. A bit of dried blood crusted on the edge of her hairline, but otherwise her face looked just fine, eyes no longer bruised, nose back in place; it was like I’d never even touched her. After staring at me a while, she shook her head and let out an exasperated sigh. “You don’t know the first thing about biomancers, do you? I admit, when you kept hammering me again and again, you actually had me frightened. I mean, I really thought you were going to keep going until you killed me. But then you made the same mistake everyone makes when they fight one of us. They turn their backs without finishing the job. I just needed a few seconds to get my wits about me. One all-purpose heal spell later, and I was as good as new. It’s really almost impossible to even knock us out, you know. If you want one of us to actually stay down, you have to kill us.” She motioned to the pile on the floor. “Hell, there’s a perfectly good pocket knife in there you could have come back in and stabbed me with a few dozen times. That would have done the job.”
I hung my head, let out a breath and opened my mouth to speak. Again, nothing came out. “Don’t bother,” she said. “I took away your vocal cords. And no, I’m not giving them back. And no, that’s not all I’m going to take from you.”
She walked up to me and this time, I didn’t even try to stop her when she raised her hands and once again, the white flash overtook my senses.


EIGHT
I woke up strapped to the bed again, and the rhythmic bouncing of her riding my cock. This time, all that was needed to hold me down were a few wide straps along my torso. She had taken my arms.
When she noticed I was conscious again, she slowed her hips, easing herself down from her ecstasy and then came to stop. With me still inside her, she leaned down and for the first time, her eyes showed what looked like a touch of pity. She put her arms around me and rested her chin on my shoulder. Unable to say anything, I burst into tears and buried my face into her neck. She stroked my hair.
“I wish you didn’t make me do this you,” she said. “It’s not the same when you can’t move with me. You were just so good that first night. Even with my magic giving them stamina, nobody had fucked me like that in ages. I wish you could have just controlled yourself. We could have just met here on weekends instead of me having to trap you here. Yes, you would have had to go without orgasms, but I would have made you feel so good in return. And if you’d just kept fucking me that good, I would have let you cum eventually. I really would have. It would have been so intense. It would have been the best orgasm any human being has ever had. You would have cum so hard and long, I’d have to use my magic just keep you from going into a coma and dying. I want you to think about that. I want you to really think about that.”
I grit my teeth and moved against her, thrusting my throbbing, aching member into her. Her hips began to motion up and down again. She let out a shivering sigh and sat up on me again. “But not now. I’ll never let you now. Since you’ve forced me to fuck you this way and only this way, the least you can do for me is suffer.” Her face returned to its pitiless expression and her hips moved faster again.
She tortured me constantly for the remaining day and half. When she tired of fucking me, she would stroke me with her hands or feet or suck me until she was ready to fuck me again. She didn’t stop even to sleep or eat, and she didn’t allow me to either, using only her magic to keep us sustained. She didn’t speak to me again the whole time. All I could do was thrash and gasp and cry soundlessly.
When she left to go to work, I lay there for an entire day, not really thinking about anything. That was it. I was broken. I was going to be trapped here forever. I was never going to know relief, I was never going to have my life back. I was just going to be the fuck toy for a sociopath. To think a mage who had such incredible powers of healing would do this to another human being.
The second and third day, I tried to force myself to have hope. I ran over and over in my mind how I could possibly make another escape and even made a few feeble attempts to slip my bonds. But it was useless. By day four, I knew what I had to do.
I stuck my tongue between my teeth, prayed that her healing magic wasn’t going to undo what I had planned. I then bit down, hard. The pain was almost worse than the now perpetual ache in my balls.
Almost.


NINE
<Can you hear me?>
I stirred. There was a voice in my head. I tried to focus in on it, but after a few moments, I realized all I could hear was silence. I tried to open my eyes. I couldn’t. My mind whirled, confused. What the hell was going on? Why couldn’t I open my eyes? Why couldn’t I hear anything? Was I dead? If I was, then why could I still feel the ache in my balls?
<You are not dead. You are in a special wing of the hospital.>
The voice in my head again. I opened my mouth to speak, but of course, nothing came out. Who are you? What’s going on? I thought.
<Relax. I am an esper and I am speaking to you telepathically. I work here at the hospital, helping treat patients with mental illnesses. I was brought here so I could explain to you what has happened.>
A psychic? I thought hazily.
<Yes. You were brought to us in pretty bad shape. All four of your limbs have been amputated and your teeth, eyes, vocal cords, and ear drums removed.>
Oh, fuck, I thought. Oh, no. I started to sob, my body shaking. Did you see her? I flashed a picture of the woman in my mind. Did you see her? I don’t know her name, but she did this to me!
<Yes, we know. She works at this hospital. This is her wing, in fact. You’ve been registered as a John Doe, since you were reported to have been killed by sharks a few weeks ago.>
Oh, no, I thought. Oh, fuck! Please, you have to help me, please!
<Oh, we’re going to take good care of you. Don’t you worry about that.>
Really? I asked, grasping a faint strand of hope. You’re going to fix me?
<Fix you? Your original limbs and sensory organs have been destroyed. We would need to build new ones from flesh craft to replace them, but there isn’t a flesh craft surgeon anywhere close to this county. I suppose there are a few technomage surgeons who could outfit you with prosthetics and artificial sensors, but who wants to go through life as a clunky cyborg? Besides, you couldn’t afford either procedure, what with being legally dead and all.>
So, what are you going to do with me? I suddenly stiffed as I felt something, a hand, touch my cock. I squirmed, but could feel that I was still strapped down across the middle. The hand hovered over me a moment, the fingers simply brushing against my length. Instantly, I hardened. It was an automated reflex now. I felt the fingers wrap around me and begin to stroke. I felt the fluid in my balls churn.
<I told you, we will take care of you here. We will feed you, bathe you, help you use the bathroom, tuck you in at night, help you get sufficient exorcize, make sure you don’t get sick. I or one of the other psychics who are in on this may even stop by to chat with you, to see how you’re doing.> The hand stroked faster. My breathing and heartbeat already began with quicken. <In return, however, you will be made use of. You see, working here at the hospital can be very stressful. My friend wasn’t kidding about the fourteen hour days. Even though the biomancers can keep us energized, the work can be really soul crushing some days. Sometimes, we just need a break, something to put a little perk back in our step.>
Horror dawned on me, and I felt laughter rippling across my mind. <Yes, we are well aware of your little condition. She can be quite cruel, but she requests we not try and fix you, and who are we to turn down such a request when she has been so generous as to donate you for the enjoyment of the staff?>
My hips were bucking now, my balls aching. My cock was already at the edge, and still, the gates to my release held fast, permanently welded shut. I could feel pre-cum seeping steadily from the tip, and her hand became slick. <Gosh, so messy. She really riled you up, didn’t she? Well, just so you know, some of us have tricks of our own.> She stopped stroking, and then held my cock still for a moment. Then, I felt a vibration on my cock. No, not on my cock, in my cock. She let go, and I felt my cock wagging ridiculously as it vibrated like a battery powered dildo. I felt her laughter in my mind again, and then, I felt the bed shift as the woman climbed on top of me. I felt my vibrating cock touch the entrance of her pussy. I mentally screamed for her to stop, mouthing the word over and over. It did no good. Tears fell down my face as she rode me.


TEN
And so, that’s my life now. I lay here in a hospital, tended to by people I can’t see or hear, only feel them as they touch me. They do take care of me here, and it’s only thanks to the routine that I have any sense of time at all. And between that routine, they take turns using me. I don’t even know how many people I have been of service to, but I’m ridden at least twice or thrice a week. Sometimes I’m ridden by more than one woman, as one will ride my cock and the other will ride my face. Sometimes, though, someone will come in and start stroking or sucking me, sometimes just for a few minutes, sometimes all the way through from one meal to the next. Sometimes they’ll strap a vibrator to my cock or hang a cloth over me so the tip brushes along my groin. Sometimes they’ll strap me face down and tickle my balls until I’m hard, then leave me to thrust helplessly against the mattress. I can’t imagine why they do it, other then to take joy in my suffering. There’s nothing I can do but take it. I’ve been like this for years now.
And I’ve never cum a drop.


END

No comments:

Post a Comment