Sunday, January 27, 2019

Power Games


That's right, another new anthology already! As with previous books, this collects stories from this blog, better proofread and following a common theme; in these case, just stories of sheer, overwhelming domination! I mean, all my stories basically have that, but nevermind, you know you like it rough!

This books collects the following stories: At the Movies, Celebrity Sex Mage, Found and Lost, The Gallery, A Little Spell, Mel’s Game, Nude for School, Punishing Perversions, Rainbow Party, and Straying Thoughts. As with my previous anthologies, these stories are free on my blog, but if you enjoy my work, and wish to show your support, please consider buying a copy! Every purchase is greatly appreciated.

You can buy the book here at Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/920199

No comments:

Post a Comment