Thursday, September 15, 2016

Ex-Grinder Disappearance

S.T.F. - INVESTIGATION REPORT #3457
Case Name: E.G.D. - Ex-Grinder Disappearance

Status: Unsolved

Summary: Ex-Grinder was founded on September 13, 3 G.E. (2013 A.D.). The site was spun off of the FapReport community, and often linked to that site, as well as humiliation videos on MageTube. The theme of the site was for women to talk about, and give advice on, using their magic to get revenge on ex-boyfriends and ex-husbands. Eventually this expanded to men in general who they felt had wronged them. The site also included tips for keeping one’s current man in line.

Attempts were made to have the site shut down for promoting excess cruelty and criminal activity, but the site’s owner and servers were stationed in an early Queendom, outside the jurisdiction of most other countrie. The site was blocked and blacklisted in over a hundred countries, but getting around this block through proxy servers and via the “deep web” was easy enough.

On May 29, 7 G.E. (2017 A.D.), the Ex-Grinder website vanished. None of the posters who frequented the site have come forward to offer an explanation. Moreover, it seems the only posters who have admitted to using the site had already quit doing so well before the shut down, and thus have no idea of the cause.

On October 17, 13 G.E (2023 A.D.), a server was found in the basement of a condemned building in the Rutalca Queendom in Africa. The server held the entire archive of the Ex-Grinder website, and is thought to be the original hosting device.

This is the final thread of the archive.


=================================

Subject: The Worst Thing You’ve Done To Your Ex, Year 5
_______________________________
SuperBitch
Every year we make a new one of these, and since we’ve recently got a lot of new faces, I’d love to see some new answers!

Sex Magic is the ultimate tool of revenge, turning your ex’s pathetic maleness against him! Ladies, what’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to your ex? Or, hell, any guy? (With your magic, of course. Pushing his car into a river may be cathartic, but not exactly on topic.)

I can start. Caught my husband cheating on me a year into our marriage. Like an idiot, I believed he’d changed. Well, after I gained Sex Magic a few years later, I learned just how foolish I’d been. He’d cheated on me with at least six other women since then, two of whom he was still seeing on the side. And he’d had a dozen one-night stands and quick affairs while we were dating. I’d been dumb enough to ignore the signs.

So I decided if he didn’t want me any more, I’d give him as many other women as he could stand. I learned how to use Dream Manipulation, and locked him in a dream where every woman he’d been with fucked him non-stop, but he could not cum, could not move, and they kept at it for hours. Days. Weeks. Using him like a piece of meat. Violating his asshole and shoving dildos in his mouth, then busting his balls, then fucking him again. At the time, I also used Time Warping, though I didn’t realize it, stretching the event so it seemed to go on for weeks, even though the whole thing transpired over one night.

In the morning, he woke up a near zombie, his balls aching so bad. Then I kicked him out of the house, naked, and didn’t let him get his stuff back for two weeks.

The best part is, when his side-sluts got their magic, they double teamed him and spanked his ass right out in public.

_______________________________
Angry Ex
My ex is a huge homophobe. Still is. But I used my magic to make it so he has a massive fetish for sucking cock, and he’s unable to orgasm unless another man is fucking his ass. So he’s got this horrible feeling of self-revulsion, but he’s unable to stop himself from going out and being another dude’s little fuck toy. Even as he’s cumming his brains out with another man in his ass, while he’s got another guy in his mouth, he’s crying with utter disgust, but it feels so good, he can’t stop.

_______________________________
Giantess
I’m an Archmage with the power to shrink people. I keep three of my asshole ex-boyfriends shrunk down and living in an old dollhouse in my attic. I take care of them, but I also use them for my stress relief. I’ll stick them in my socks and panties as I wear them and just let them soak in my sweat and stink while I’m at work all day, making their dicks hard as diamonds the whole time. I haven’t let any of them cum since I took them in, but they still think they can convince me.

_______________________________
LadyKiller
Ooooh, I can do one better, Giantess! My lover (another woman, we’re both bi) also has the Shrink ability. She kidnapped her ex-husband for a weekend, and kept him shrunk. She stuck him inside her, then let her hot young neighbor boy fuck her to his hearts content. That’s right, she let a boy rail her while her shrunken husband was in her vagina! He got the shit beat out of him for hours by a younger guy’s cock ramming him into her inner walls, then choked and drowned in the boy’s semen. She made the boy cum inside her so many times that weekend.

Of course, the magic kept her ex alive, and she brought him out at the end of the weekend and grew him back to normal sized. She tells me the douche bag now has a literal phobia of vaginas and dicks and has nightmares of that weekend all the time.

_______________________________
Giantess
Oh, shit! I never even thought of that! Well, I know what I’m doing with my boys next weekend!

_______________________________
LadyKiller
Give us every gruesome detail!

_______________________________
Huffy
I made a guy fuck his dog once. That was funny.

_______________________________
Angry Ex
Oh my god, the poor dog!

_______________________________
Huffy
She liked it, the slutty bitch.

_______________________________
Kerosene
Okay, before this thread goes any further, can we agree to not talk about things like bestiality? Or worse?

_______________________________
Huffy
The dog wasn’t hurt.

_______________________________
Kerosene
Bestiality is disgusting, and illegal to boot.

_______________________________
Huffy
That’s rich coming from someone who sets guys on fire.

_______________________________
Kerosene
First of all, what do you even know about fire play? I’m betting nothing. I do not just “set guys on fire” like some kind of psychopath. It’s a classic BDSM discipline, and there’s an art to it.

Second, sex with animals is a wholly different matter, and if you don’t see why that’s wrong, I don’t even know what to say.

_______________________________
Huffy
Christ, I only even did it just the once. It’s not like I ritually do it to every guy I’m with. And I don’t have sex with dogs. And I did it to him, because my ex seemed to care about his dog more than me.

_______________________________
SuperBitch
Ladies, we’re here to share stories, we’re not here to judge. We could all get in serious trouble for pretty much anything we talk about on this site.

_______________________________
Garrote
Anyone ever kill a man with Sex Magic?

_______________________________
SuperBitch
I’ve heard a few reports of woman floating guys they were teasing off the side of buildings, then cutting off their spells, and dropping them. Half the time the guys don’t even know what’s happening until they’re halfway through the fall.

Or using magic to fry their brains with sexual overload, then leave them in a coma. I could have done that to my ex, but I’m not a killer.

_______________________________
Angry Ex
I don’t know why you’d want to kill guys anyway. Even the worst of them are useful for their energy, and it’s not like they can do anything once you’ve got them locked down with your spells.

_______________________________
Garrote
It’s not like we can’t just make more. Recent studies have shown that as of a few years ago, the majority of births seem to be male. Plenty to go around.

_______________________________
Huffy
Jesus, Garr, and you all call me a psycho.

_______________________________
Garrote
I’m just being practical.

_______________________________
Huffy
So, have you killed any guys, then? Perhaps with your namesake?

_______________________________
Garrote
Yes, but not with my namesake.

_______________________________
Giantess
Oh my. How many?

_______________________________
Garrote
Three. I won’t go into how.

_______________________________
Huffy
Afraid of getting caught?

_______________________________
Garrote
No. Not really.

_______________________________
EyeOfTemael
– MESSAGE DELETED BY MODERATOR –
I can see you. I can see all of you. You’re going to die screaming.

_______________________________
LadyKiller
Fuck, I hate those guys!

_______________________________
SuperBitch
Deleted and banned. Asshole.

_______________________________
Huffy
I missed it, what was it?

_______________________________
LadyKiller
Temael cultist. Or someone pretending to be one. They’re pretty fucking scary.

_______________________________
Angry Ex
If anyone needs to get their dicks ripped off, it’s them.

_______________________________
Garrote
We’re pretty scary, too.

_______________________________
Huffy
Speak for yourself, you psycho.

_______________________________
EyeOfTemael
– MESSAGE DELETED BY MODERATOR –
She isn’t wrong.

_______________________________
SuperBitch
What the fuck?

_______________________________
Garrote
That was fast.

_______________________________
SuperBitch
I swear I just banned him. Fucking hacker.

_______________________________
Huffy
How do you know it’s a him? Could be a her that doesn’t like this site.

_______________________________
Giantess
Couldn’t he just make a new handle?

_______________________________
SuperBitch
I banned his IP and the account name. He was still using both. I guess I hit the wrong option last time, but I’ve definitely banned him now.

_______________________________
EyeOfTemael
– MESSAGE DELETED BY MODERATOR –
You cannot silence me.

_______________________________
SuperBitch
What the fuck? Must be a system glitch. Whatever, I can still delete your posts. Have fun wasting your breath.

_______________________________
LadyKiller
SuperBitch, are you fucking with us?

_______________________________
SuperBitch
No, I swear. Let’s just get back on topic, okay? Ignore the troll.

_______________________________
EyeOfTemael
– MESSAGE DELETED BY MODERATOR –
I am not a troll. Delete my words all you want. I can still see you.

_______________________________
Angry Ex
Boy if that kind of shit doesn’t convince you were doing the Goddess’s work, I don’t know what will!

Alright, any more stories, ladies? Keep ‘em coming!

_______________________________
This Puppy Girl Bites!
Hi! Just signed up yesterday! So happy to find this site!

I’m sure you guys have all heard of the Bench, that super-awesome punishment method for men who commit crimes, right? Where men are sentenced for a day to a week, sitting naked on a public bench, and all the women in town are encouraged to tease him out of his mind, as punishment for his crimes?

Well, twice now, I trumped up some charges against my boyfriend when he tried to break up with me. I made a case that he was trying to steal from me. I’m friends with the judge who reviewed the case, and a couple more friends of mine helped me out with it, so on the Bench he went! Three days the first time, five the next! And boy, I really let him have it, right there in full view of everyone! And when I was done, he just kept getting hammered with tease spells by other women the whole time!

Best part is, once you get a guy on the Bench, most of the women in my town don’t really care if he did the official crime or not. If he’s on the Bench, he must have done something, right? I’m pretty sure a dozen of the guys on there got placed for similar reasons to mine.

_______________________________
Kerosene
Ha! That’s so perfectly evil! We have something like that, but we call it the Wall, and the guys are made to stand the whole time. I like to freak them out by practicing my fire play tricks on them!

_______________________________
Huffy
I thought you said you did fire play as a BDSM thing. BDSM is consensual, the Bench/Wall isn’t. See, I knew you just set guys on fire.

_______________________________
Kerosene
Oh, for fuck’s sake. Guys on the Wall are open season targets. It’s part of their punishment.

_______________________________
EyeOfTemael
– MESSAGE DELETED BY MODERATOR –
Punishment for the crime of merely displeasing one of you. And even when they have legitimately done criminal acts, the punishment far exceeds reason in almost every case.

Your punishment is coming.

_______________________________
Huffy
I’m just saying, K.

Also, shut the fuck up, “cultist.” Nobody’s listening to you.

_______________________________
EyeOfTemael
– MESSAGE DELETED BY MODERATOR –
And yet you respond.

And even if you didn’t, I still see you.

_______________________________
Garrote
What does that mean?

_______________________________
LadyKiller
Don’t talk to him, Garrote.

_______________________________
EyeOfTemael
– MESSAGE DELETED BY MODERATOR –
It means that I see you.

Your name is Meredith Claine. You live on 555 Baxter Street, Apt. 234, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.

You said you murdered three men with Sex Magic. But it’s not the only way you’ve killed. Your total body count is up to ten.

_______________________________
SuperBitch
Alright, I am finding a way to block this asshole. Garrote, I recommend you stay off this website. You’ve clearly got a stalker.

_______________________________
Giantess
Wait, I want to hear more.

_______________________________
Kerosene
I don’t. It’s none of our business. Dios, I knew this site had some messed up people on it, but this is too much.

_______________________________
Angry Ex
This is all anonymous, the site is based out of a protected jurisdiction, and nothing anyone says will reflect on anyone else, as long as they are not collaborating with them. Everyone chill out.

_______________________________
Huffy
Um, any luck there, SuperBitch?

_______________________________
SuperBitch
Working on it. Angry Ex, if they post again, can you take over deletion duties?

_______________________________
Angry Ex
When I can get to it, sure.

_______________________________
This Puppy Girl Bites!
Yikes! This place is dramatic!  D :

_______________________________
Giantess
We get a freak or two like that from time to time. It happens.

_______________________________
Huffy
Which freak are you referring to, the cultist or the serial killer?

_______________________________
Giantess
Come on, do we even know if either of them is legit? Probably a prank. Who in their right mind would admit to killing people, especially on a site as infamous as this one? I wanted to hear more, because it’s funny to see how ludicrous these trolls can get.

_______________________________
LadyKiller
Alright, well, I can share a story about my sister. She did the Solitary Confinement trick on an ex of hers that tried to be a creepy stalker. Froze him, made him super sensitive, then fucked his brains out. As she did, she skewed his time perception so every second seemed to last longer and longer, as well as stack together the sensation of ever stroke and touch.

_______________________________
This Puppy Girl Bites!
Oh, fuck, that makes me so wet! I wanted to try something like that, but it’s actually illegal in my country.

_______________________________
LadyKiller
Yeah, he ended up in the hospital. She only fucked with him for like an hour, but apparently, it felt like a decade for him. She managed to escape a jail sentence by pointing out how he’d been stalking her.

_______________________________
Angry Ex
Haha, as if boys can even do anything to us anymore.

_______________________________
EyeOfTemael
They just need the right tools.

_______________________________
Kerosene
Um… shouldn’t you delete that?

_______________________________
Angry Ex
I’m trying. I seem to have been downgraded from admin status. What the hell? SuperBitch did you screw something up?

_______________________________
SuperBitch
I see you.

_______________________________
Giantess
What the fuck? SB, are you fucking with us?

_______________________________
SuperBitch
I see you, Samantha.

_______________________________
Giantess
I see you. I see you all.

I see you, Camille.

_______________________________
Kerosene
What the fuck is going on?

_______________________________
Kerosene
I see you, Heather.

_______________________________
Huffy
I see you, Grace.

_______________________________
Angry Ex
This isn’t funny. I’m logging off.

_______________________________
Angry Ex
I see you, Kaori.

_______________________________
This Puppy Girl Bites!
I see you, Ji-ae.

_______________________________
LadyKiller
I see you, Meredith.

_______________________________
EyeOfTemael
Meredith.

_______________________________
EyeOfTemael
Meredith.

_______________________________
EyeOfTemael
Garrote?

_______________________________
EyeOfTemael
I know you are watching this thread.

_______________________________
EyeOfTemael
Log on, Meredith.

_______________________________
EyeOfTemael
You know what I am, don’t you?

_______________________________
SuperBitch
Meredith.

_______________________________
Angry Ex
Meredith.

_______________________________
Huffy
Meredith.

_______________________________
Kerosene
Meredith.

_______________________________
Giantess
Meredith.

_______________________________
LadyKiller
Meredith.

_______________________________
This Puppy Girl Bites!
Meredith.

_______________________________
EyeOfTemael
Did you orgasm when they died?

_______________________________
Garrote
Yes.

_______________________________
EyeOfTemael
I see you.

=================================

Further Details: Less than a minute after this thread was completed, Ex-Grinder was shut down completely and all archived pages scrubbed from the internet. Agents have attempted to track down Meredith Claine, and the few other women whose identities could be sussed out through context clues in this and other threads. None have been found. Each has an unsolved missing person’s case originating shortly after this event, the reports stating that their homes were discovered abandoned, with no sign of a struggle.


The identity of EyeOfTemael, and the exact nature of what transpired during this exchange, has not been determined. 

2 comments:

  1. If you're planning to get into Erotic Horror, you should read some of Many Eyed Hydra's works.

    Anyway, this just makes me all the curious as to what went on with the Cults, and the Cult Wars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read a couple of M.E.H.'s succubus stories, but never kept up with them. I recall liking the creativity of his sex scenes. Never got into them as horror, though.

      As for the Cults, I'm getting a better sense of what they were about. This story and The First Megami and the STF files official push the SMW into a much more radical world, where there's actually been this really crazy, convoluted, fucked up superheroes versus monsters struggle going on in the background and the shadows this entire time, and pretty much the entire world is completely oblivious to it, as they merrily go about building a cocktease gynocracy.

      On the one hand, this does partially take away from the what I think is the most important focus of the SMW, which is just to have fun with the crazy femdom situations. On the other hand, I'm that kind of comic booky writer, and my brain will not let go of exploring the idea that there is something more going on behind the scenes.

      The Cult Wars really were just a random idea I threw in without much thought, as a way of explaining how the Queendoms so uniformly managed to subsume global society. As I've thought about it, the Cult Wars only really makes sense in that version of the world. While I do think Cults of some form or another would have formed in any version, the Cult Wars event makes sense for me the most in two contexts:

      1 - The Megami secretly engineered the Cult Wars in order to push the idea that the old societies were too incompatible with Sex Magic. They created the threat of the Cult Wars so that they could swoop in and "save the day" and the world would be largely indebted and grateful to them for taking the planet over, "for their own good", of course. Whether the Megami legitimately believe they are doing what is best, or whether they are secretly preparing the world for an Invasion, or whether they're just corrupted and power hungry, remains to be scene.

      2 - As per the Temael timeline, the Cults were largely created and influenced by the Archangel Zane. The Cult Wars were Zane's first attempt at the horrific blood magic ritual normally used to open the door to Temael's realm. Somehow, perhaps due to Megami interference, the STF, or the deathtoll simply not being enough, the Cult Wars failed. But it did weaken the veil of dimensions, and allowed Zane to setup the events of the "Year 1OO" apocalypse. In either case, this would be why, once the Cult Wars happen, Things From Beyond The Veil start leaking into the world, and where the Special Task Force really step up to the plate and become the clandestine superheroes of the world.

      Incidentally, I know this derails the setting for some. You can, of course, choose to see all the SMW stories as taking place in one canon, or in several different canons. I made the Alternate Origins and Endings documents for that reason, so feel free to make your own headcanon in regards to this.

      Delete